32. "I'm scared.." (you)

Niall: It was storming outside. You never did like thunderstorms. They scared you.

"Niall?" You said wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Yes Princess?" He smiled.

"I'm scared." His smile turned to a frown. Suddenly, he put you on his lap holding you.

"I will protect, I always will."

"I love you Ni! Thank you."

"Anything for you."

Liam: Today, you had to get a Flu Shot. You hate needles! You don't like the idea of random people dressed in white poking a sharp and pointy thing in you.

"C'mon babe! I will be there with you, I promise." Liam encouraged you.

"Im scared Li! No!"

"C'mon (y/n)! I can hold your hand and after, we can come straight home and watch movies and cuddle."
You sighed and nodded defeated. Liam drove you to the doctors, held your hand as you sat on his lap, while the doctor gave you the needle. Right after, as Liam promised, you two cuddled on the couch watching your favourite movie, Toy Story.

Louis: "Louis, please no!" You begged.

"C'mon (y/n)! It'll be fun!" He exclaimed excitedly. Louis wants to go see a Parade with you, but you don't want too because of the clowns.

"No!"

"Please?!" Louis done his best puppy dog face. You groaned giving in.

*

You held Louis' hand and hid behind him as a clown walked passed you.

"What's wrong (y/n)?"

"I'm scared of clowns." You replied. Louis frowned and hugged you.

"Let's go home."

Harry: Your mother was in the hospital because she's not feeling well. You and Harry promised to go see her today. One problem. She's in the hospital.

"I'm scared Harry."

"Of what baby girl?" Harry asked.

"The hospital."

"Awe babe! How about we just make a short stop. After all, it is your mum. I won't leave your side okay?" Harry reasoned with you.

"Okay, but don't leave!"

"I will never!"

Zayn: You were just in the middle of cooking dinner which is pasta. You got your spoon and stirred the noddle's in the boiling water. Then all of the sudden, everything goes out! It's pitch black. You can hardly see. You are fine at sleeping at night, but not when there's a power outage!

"Zayn!" You exclaimed.

"I'm coming hang on boo!"

Once Zayn made it over to you, you hugged him.

"I'm scared!" You admitted.

"The power will come back on shortly, I promise okay?" Zayn said and hugged you back until the power came back on.