16. How He Comforts You When You Get Hate

Niall: He holds you like a father holding a baby the first time. he lets you cry but kisses each falling tear. Each second he when he hold you its comforting, and protective. he says soothing things that he only want you to hear.

Liam: He hugs you lovingly while letting you cry. he kisses each of your tears away. he tells you how beautiful you are and how lucky is to have you.

Louis: He puts your head on his lap. One of his hands hold yours and with the other hand, he is playing with you hair and once ever 10 seconds he wipes your falling tears away. He whispers nice and comforting words that he only wants you to hear.

Harry: He lets you be. he knows you like to be alone when you are in this kind of state. But after 5 minutes, he is finding you, not being able to help it. He doesnt want his girlfriend to be crying over something thats not true. So he holds you comfortly. He kisses you head every second when you take a deep shaky breath.

Zayn: He kisses your tear away and tells you how beautiful you are. When you start to calm down he hugs you and gives you a kiss on your forehead.

I had to do this on me phone caz on the computer it wont let me update. sorry guys