35. He reads the last text you send him *his POV*

Niall: Niall, you know i love you. But i cant be with you anymore. The fans hate us together, more me. Im sorry snowflake. xoxo -(y/n)

I choked on a sob and fell to the floor. I cant believe, my princess, my world, ended things between us. Fuck! i hardly done anything to stop the hate! This is karma. Everyday, i read that message. Its karma. And i got it fucking bad.

Liam: I'll be over soon Lili. Its just traffic. I <3 you. -(y/n)

I sunk to the floor of mine and (y/n)- my flat. A month ago (y/n) got in a terrible car crash. (y/n) didn't make it, she died.

Louis: Fuck you Tomlinson! I never wanna see your face again! -(y/n)

I screwed up big time! I done something i regret, cheating on (y/n) and now i lost her. Just like how i lost my life.

Harry: I love you too Hazza bear! xoxo -(y/n)

I kept reading (y/n) last text. She was walking home in the dark. She got shot. I should've followed her. I should've made her stay here. But no. She died.

Zayn: I cant do this anymore Zayn. You keep hanging out with Perrie. More than hanging out with me, and im your girlfriend, not her. We are done Zayn, im sorry. -(y/n)

How could I? Im such an idiot! I love (y/n) and i cant believe i was with Perrie more than her! What am i suppose to do now?