50. He gets in trouble with the cops

Niall: He was driving to fast. You yelled at him to slow down, he didn't listen. He said that you'll be fine, there's not much cars. and then you heard sirens and flashing lights coming from behind.
"Niall pull over." you demanded. Niall sighed and pulled over. The cop car stopped behind you. When a cop came, Niall rolled down the window.
"Do you know you were driving past speed limit sir?" Niall nodded his yes.
"Yes, I'm sorry. it won't happen again."
"It better not. Give me your drivers licence please." The officer instructed. Niall nodes his head and got out his wallet. He handed the cop his drivers licence and the cop took it back to his car.
"Princess I'm so sorry." Niall said. "I ruined our cuddling time." He pouted. You giggle.
"It's alright Nialler."
The cop came back giving Niall his drivers licence along with a ticket.
"Drive safe now."

Liam: "the dude was hurting my girlfriend! Of course I punched him!" You heard Liam yell at the officer, trying to explain what happened at the bar. Some guy came up to you and was flirting with you when Liam was in the loo (washroom). When Liam came back, the alcoholic man had pushed you. Liam started a fight with him because he hurt you.
"Sir please calm down or I'm gonna put these cuffs on you." The cop warned Liam.
"But he pushed her! Talk to him not me!"
"Sir, calm down right now!" You went up to Liam and whispered in his ear.
"I'm okay Li, just calm and tell him what happened. You don't want to make things worse." You explained. Liam nodded his head, knowing you are right.

Louis: "those are MINE!" Louis hissed at the cop who took away his bags. The cop thought that Louis stole a pair of sunglasses, now he is looking at Louis' bags to see if he paid for everything.
"Boo Bear it's alright. He's just going to look in the bags okay?" you explained to him. Louis rolled his eyes, but let the cop look in the bags.

Harry: All you and Harry were trying to do was make your way into the gates to the concert you and him are going to. But no, some security guard told Harry that the tickets were fake. You were upset, but Harry was pissed. He was yelling at the guard to let you 2 in. Lets just say, it ended up Harry on the security guys back and a cop took him off dragging Harry to his car. You followed as the cop but cuffs on Harry's wrists.
"Don't worry these will come off. But they have to stay on for both of our protection." The cops explained. You sighed and watched as Harry explained to the cop what happened.

Zayn: "it's was just 1 cigaret mate so calm down!" Zayn hissed.
"That's it I'm calling the cops! I told you that smoking is not allowed here!" Zayn rolled his eyes.
"Let's go babe." Zayn said holding your hand and walking away from the store and the guy.
"Hey there mate, lets talk." A cop said. You heard Zayn huff and turn around.
"What?!" Zayn hissed.
"You know you aren't suppose to smoke here. So don't do it. Next time I get a call about you, I'm taking you in." Zayn rolled his eyes.
"yeah okay." Zayn said and the 2 of you walked off.