48. He's the bad boy

Niall: "Hey sweetness!" You heard that familiar Irish accent yell throughout the school hallway filled with other teenagers. You knew who the Irish man was talking to, it was you. For weeks he's been flirting with you. He wanted you. But you didn't want him. You know that he will just use you like he does with every other girl. You closed your locker door, holding your binder to your side.
"Hey beautiful!" You heard Niall say. You knew he is behind you now. His voice is close to you. You turn around and there he is. Niall Horan. The schools bad boy. His hair is bleached blonde with some green in it. You noticed a new tattoo on his neck. That adds to his collection.
"Yes Niall?" You asked him, sighing softly wishing he would go bug someone else. You couldn't help but look at his lip piercings. They are hot! I bite you bottom lip and looked away.
"Mhm I noticed now that you aren't scared of me. Just yesterday day you ran down the hall when we made eye contact."
You blushed. He is right. Maybe your taste in boys have changed. You use to like total sweethearts. But now Niall is ruining everything. He is making this a fun game with you and him and you want to keep on playing.
It was then when you noticed him taking out one of his lip piercings. He smirked.
"This is gonna hurt Princess." He warned and then you felt the piece of metal poking through your lip. You gasped and looked at Niall. He was still smirking but was looking at you with such loved filled eyes. You blushed. Niall leaned foreword an kissed you. You kissed back.
"Now everyone knows your mine."

Liam: You were at the smoke pit waiting for your 2 year boyfriend Liam. The smoke pit is your guys meeting place before school if you decide on actually going to class or not. You chuckled to yourself remembering a couple days ago both you and him skipped all classes to go in town and do whatever. He bought you anything you wanted- no he didn't buy anything. He just needs to show up in the store and everyone gets scared so they let you and him get anything you want for FREE. The funniest things are the peoples faces when they see you and Liam around.
"Hey baby!" You turned around and smiles when you saw Liam.
"Hey I missed you!" You said and hugged him when we was close enough. He hugged you back kissing your head.
"Let's skip today." Liam said. You smirked.
"And do what?" You asked.
"Oh I got lots of things in mind." Liam held your and and winked as you blushed.

Louis: He skipped classes. He never goes to class. He yells at his family to leave him alone. He pushes everyone away if they get to close for his liking. He smokes everyday. He almost smokes 1 pack a day. And then you came along. You are making him cut back down on his bad smoking habits. That's really the only thing you are scared about. Him one day dying from lung cancer because of smoking. It scared you. Everything else though, you didn't mind. Louis is actually a sweet guy. People just judge him so it's why he acts the ways he acts. And then you eventually got over Louis smoking so you let him.
"Hey babe." You said kissing his cheek when he opened his flat door.
"Hey darling!" He said hugging you close. "I got an idea, lets go!" He said and held into your hand dragging you away from the house. You giggled smirking.
"Where we going Lou?" You asked him. You had a feeling you know where he's dragging you too, you just want the idea confirmed.
"I need some stuff babe." He smiled. Yup you know where your going.
"Who? Donny? Richard?" You asked. Donny had the weed and Richard had the pot. Louis loves weed the most especially when he's stressed out.
"Donny."
You nodded your head. Drug dealing time!

Harry: You aren't a fan of bullies, but your boyfriend Harry of 3 years is a hot ass bully. He makes sure other boys know you are his. He bullies people to scare them off and more importantly, to leave you alone. People represented Harry as the bad boy in the school. He never wanted to be the bad boy. But when he found out one day you got pushed by the schools soccer captin, Harry got really angry. He would always hurt the captin everyday, both physically and verbally. And now that's him with everyone who's around you.
"Hey! Move along!" Harry yelled as you and him struggled to get through the crowd in the hallway.
"I SAID TO FUCKING MOVE!"
Harry then pushed people out if the way, clearing a path for your. You kissed his cheek.
"Thanks babe!" You said, holding his hand. He smirked.
"Anything for you."

Zayn: "yay!" You exclaimed sitting in the passengers seat of Zayn's car. "go Zayn go Zayn! Go past the black car!"
Zayn smirked and drove faster on the highway. This is a regular night for you 2. You go past the speed limit and chase after cars. It's fun doing this. You and Zayn get to spend time with each other.
Zayn was now beside some other car. You rolled down the window and gave the dude in the other car the middle finger. The dude rolled down his window and yelled.
"Get a life you bitch!"
Ouch. That hurt you. Zayn growled and then you smirked. You got the egg the Zayn handed you and you threw the egg and the man. You rolled up the window and Zayn drove a bit slower only to get behind the mans car.
"I love you baby." Zayn said holding your hand.
"I love you too Zaynie!" You and him kissed and then Zayn pulled away. He drove a bit faster, hitting the car in front of you 2. Damage was done to Zayn's car, but no one was hurt. At least Zayn can get a new car, again.