Personal Imagine For Haley

"Ready to go Haley?" Your boyfriend Niall of 2 years asked you?

"Yes! Give me a minute though!" You yelled back. Today, Niall promised to take you to the beach! You looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror before leaving. You are wearing a black with purple pokey dots. You ran down the stairs to meet Niall in his swim trunks holding 2 towels. He smiled at you.

"Got everything?" He asked. You put you sunglasses on you face (which were on top of your head).

"Lets go!" You exclaimed taking his hand and running out the door.  

*

You laughed as Niall filled his snapback with sand and putting it on his head as sand came falling down his head. He took his hat off and shook his head, making his blonde hair shake and the sand falling off.

"That was funny, but why did you do that?" You asked him.

"To hear your beautiful laugh!" He said smiling at you. You smiled back and tackled him in the sand. You kissed his nose.

"I love you!"

"I love you more Haley!"

You climbed off of Niall and stood up. You went over to the water. A little wave made it over your feet and went back down. You smiled. Then you felt yourself being lifted up. You laughed.

"Niall put me down!" You yelled giggling.

"Okay, I'll put you down Princess!"

Niall dropped you into the water. You gasped at him, then got up and chased him around. You cornered him on a tree. You smiled thinking of a great idea to get back at him. You reached down to get a big pile of sand. You came back up and smirked. You chucked the ball of sand at Niall like throwing a baseball. He groaned when the sand hit his bare chest making it sandy and dirty. You smiled and skipped into the water. Niall followed.

*

After a beautiful day at the beach, it was time to go home. Niall drove as the both of you talked about how an amazayn time to had that day.