Imagine for Priscilla

Priscilla's POV

"Priscilla are you ready to go?" Luke yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
"Yeah! Give me one more minute!" I yelled from the bathroom. Me and my boyfriend Luke are going glow I in the dark bowling. So for it to be fun, you bought some paint that glows and and put it on your face and shirt and shorts. You checked yourself in the mirror and then finally left.
"Got everything?" Luke asked me.
"Yup! Is Valeria and Ashton still coming?" I asked Luke, as we got in the car and he drove us to the Glow In Dark Bowling Alley.
"Yes they are. I'm finally happy that they finally got together! They liked eachother for to long!" Luke said, and you nodded your head agreeing.
"Like, 2 fucking years! I'm happy we got them in 7 Minutes Of Hevin together!"
"I agree."
Luke parked the car and you both got out.
"Wow! We both think alike!" Valeria exclaimed as you and Luke walked in. You laughed agreeing with her. She also had glow in the dark paint on.
"It's like what they say, 'great minds think alike!'" After paying to get in, all 4 of you and putting on the bowling shoes they give you.
"So how've you been Ashton?" You asked.
"Pretty good since me and Valeria been together!" You smiled.
"That's wonderful!"
"Ready to bowl?" Luke asked, wrapping him arm around your waist. You nodded your head and walked fathering into the bowling alley. You looked at your clothes and smiled when they started to glow.
"Hey Priscilla! Your clothes are glowing!" Ashton exclaimed. "So is yours Valeria!" You giggled. Yup, tonight is going to be a fun night.

(A/N) 
Sorry about the sucky ending. The wifi has been going off and on because of the thunderstorm we have been getting. And stupid Wattpad deleted the first one I started. -_- But I hoped you liked it anyways.