6. You and him are vampires

Niall: "What do you want from me?!" You yelled at the man who currently is pinning you down on the ground. You knew you should've never left home at midnight to go for a walk in the woods. That was the stupidest idea you had ever thought of, and actually doing it.

"Your blood!" He exclaimed. You squirmed your body around, trying to get out of his grip but his grip just gets tighter and tighter. "Stop moving or it'll hurt a lot more!" Just then, he smiled, showing his teeth. On the top, 2 teeth went sharp. Fangs! He's a vampire! He's going to suck your blood till your empty! You thought vampires only existed in the movies, but now you know they a fucking real! And you are going to get bitten by one too. "Any last words?"

"I love you Niall." You whispered. With that, the vampire dude put his teeth in you neck.

"AH!" You scream on top of your lungs out of pain. All of the sudden, the vampire dude's body weight was off you. You rolled around in the dirty ground, kicking and groaning in pain. Your vision became more clearer. The pain was starting to go away. You felt stronger, more powerful. You stopped rolling and sat up. You saw Niall standing beside the vampire dude's now dead body. You saw Niall's fangs. His eyes were a golden colour instead of that ocean blue colour. He noticed you were starring at him and he put his fangs back to normal. His eyes went back blue as he looked into your eyes.

"W- what happened?" You asked, getting kinda scared of Niall now. You never seen Niall like that before. It scared you to be honest. He took a small step towards you. You went backwards.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you (Y/N)." He said. You got up slowly and walked towards Niall. You gave him a hug, which he gladly accepted. "I'm sorry that your now like me." You released him.

"Niall. You know I always wanted to be a vampire, but yet I kept on telling you that I knew they were fake. But in my fantasies they weren't."

"Now it came true. I don't have to leave you early. We can hunt together. We can be with each other. Forever."

"I love the sound of that."

"Welcome to your new life!"

Liam: "It feels like Twilight ya know? You're Edward and I'm Bella. A dream come true." You told Liam.

"You want to don't you? You want to turn. Just like how Bella did." He responded.

"No because then the movie would be brought to life. But it already kinda is."

"I can't believe you chose me over than any other guy." Liam said.

"I can't believe you chose a human to be your girlfriend."

"But you do know that you are going to have to change soon enough though. Not like how Bella got formed, but different."

"When then?" You ask him.

"Right now? Your choice." You nodded.

"Okay. Lean on me." You did exactly as he instructed. "Okay, this is going to hurt a lot. But it'll go away. Just give me a sign when you want me to stop." You nodded your head. "Ready?" You nodded your head. He smiled and shot his fangs out. His eyes went a golden colour. Then you got a shot of pain from your neck. It hurt like hell! Wait, it's going away. You started to fell weak in you knees. You were about to fall, but Liam held onto you. You closed your eyes slowly. That's when you felt Liam's fangs out of your skin. Then you felt yourself being lifted and being rocked.

After for about 5 minutes, you shot your eyes open real fast. You felt different. You feel stronger, more in control of everything.

"How do you feel? You thirsty?" You heard a voice say. You blinked a few times and your vision became a lot more clear. You have a craving for blood. You sniffed the air. Liam chuckled.