60. Your relationship is like a Disney movie

Niall: Tangled
Your mother has locked you in your bedroom. You live in a big house and your room is on the 5th floor.
"Y/N!" Confused, you looked you the window. You smiled you saw Niall. You opened the window and let the rope latter fall down. He climbed up and went in your room.
"Your mother locked you in again?" Niall said, frowning. You nodded your head. "When was the last time you left?"
"About 9 months." You answered sadly.
"Let's go we are leaving!"
"But what about mother?"
"Screw her! Let's go!" You laughed as you both climbed down the latter and left.

Louis: Peter Pan
"FOREVER YOUNG I WANNA BE FOREVER YOUNG!" Louis sang, no shouted outside on you and his walk in the park. You giggled. Of course he would sing that song. He doesn't want to give up his childish ways like his mother wants him too.
"I got an idea! Let's go to Disney and stay there!" Louis grabbed your hand and dragged you to the car. He drove you to the airport you got on the plane.

Liam: Toy Story
You and Liam are married and own a farm. Always after lunch you and him take your horses out for a ride. Eventually you had him had a kid, and a dog. Your kid loves to play with his toy farm, and blocks, and springs.

(A/N)
Okay this sucks so much I stopped writing it. I'm sorry. Thanks for the idea @ItsJocaBoo!