3. He has a nighmare

Niall: "Fuck you, let her go!" Niall screamed, making you wake up slightly scared. You smiled thinking you are stupid because it was nothing. You closed your eyes, trying to fall back to sleep. There was movement beside you, making the bed shake. You turned your body around to find Niall punching the air. You knew exactly what was happening. Niall is having a nightmare! You thought. You sat up. You shook Niall's shoulders, trying to wake him up, "Niall. Wake up." You say while shaking him. He still continues to punch the air. You shook him more violently this time. "Niall! Wake up!" You yelled. This time, he has stopped the punching. He moved around to lay on his stomach. You turned on the lamp that was on your side, hoping that'll help you wake him. Once you faced him, he was now in full on tears, his forehead all sweaty. You shook him, hard. "NIALL! WAKE UP!" He jumped. He put his knees into his chest, still crying. You sat down on the bed. You lift Niall up and put him on your lap. You let him cling onto you, while you say nice soothing things to calm him down.

Liam: You woke up with the bed moving. The moving hasn't stopped, so you got a bit worried. You turned your body around to find your boyfriend Liam, in tears and sweat. He was punching his pillow. You never seen Liam like this before. It kinda scared you. You shook Liam's shoulder and he jolted up with such fright. "I'm sorry." You tell him. He sat up a little. He poked your face a couple of times. Your confused. Liam hugged you like there was no tomorrow. You hugged back though. "What happened?" You asked him. "I had a dream that a hobo was raping you." Liam said softly. You kissed him on the top of his head. "You know you'll never let that happen to me." "I know. I love you (Y/N)!" "I love you too Liam!"

Louis: It was 1 in the afternoon. Your boyfriend Louis came home late so you let him sleep. You are currently on your laptop in the living room. You are doing a Twitcam. You want to wake Louis up so he can join, but you know him if he doesn't get enough sleep. He gets grumpy. You were telling the fans how Louis is doing now, since they kept on asking you. All of the sudden, there was a thump coming from upstairs. You looked into the camera with a weird look on your face. Then it hit you. Louis. "Be right back!" You exclaimed and jolted up the stairs into you and Louis's room. Louis was on the floor. Tears stained his cheeks, sweat on his forehead. You ran towards him. You shook him and kept on yelling at him until he woke up. He started to cry again. "Sh! Louis it's okay. I'm right here." You set Louis down on your lap, rocking him until he calmed down. "You l-left me." "Well I can tell you one thing. I am never ever going to leave you. I love you too much for me to do that. So please Lou, don't worry about it." Louis hugged you. You hugged him back. "I'm doing a Twitcam, do you want to join?" Louis released you from the hug and ran downstairs. You chuckled taking that as a yes.

Harry: You are watching TV, just flipping through the channels until something good caught your eye. Then your phone started to ring, "Pick up babe. It's me, Harry!" That was the ringtone whenever Harry called. You picked up your phone up from the light stand. You clicked answer and held the phone next to your ear. "(Y/N)?"Louis asked. "Yes." "Harry. He had a nightmare and he wont let us calm him down. He wants you to calm him down." "Let me talk to him." "Harry it's (Y/N)!" Louis yelled. There was some movement. Then a sniffle. "Harry?" You asked. "I miss you!" Harry yelled and sniffled again. "Sh! Harry, calm down. It's okay, everything is okay. I'm okay, your okay." He sniffled again. "Harry please stop crying. Your going to make me cry." You heard Harry chuckle a bit. "Sorry." "You okay?" "I'm fine, I just miss you a lot." "I miss you too. I tell you what. When you come home, I'll have loads of hugs a kisses just for you!" Harry laughed. "I love you babe." "I love you too."

Zayn: You are trying your best to wake up your boyfriend Zayn, who is currently having a nightmare. He keeps on screaming, tossing and turning. It took you a while just to make him stop the moving. Now it's time to wake him up. It's always hard for you to wake him up. All of the sudden, Zayn's hand made contact to your shoulder. You fell backwards, then fell off the bed hitting your head against the nightstand beside the bed. "OW!" You exclaimed in pain. "Boo? Where are you?" You started to cry because of the pain. Zayn peeked his head over towards you. "Boo!" Zayn exclaimed getting out of bed and coming down to your side. He lift you up and sat you down on his lap. "What happened?" He asked while rocking you. "You nightmare. Push me off. Hit my head. Night stand." Is all you can make out. "Oh I'm so sorry that I hurt you (Y/N)!" "It's fine." Once you stopped crying, you hugged Zayn. "What was your nightmare about?" You asked him, wide awake. "I-I can't remember." Both you and Zayn laughed. Since the both of you were wide awake, you told each other the nightmares you had when you were younger.

(A/N)

I honestly think this is worse than the other preference that I did last week. Anyways, tell me your opinion on it. Thanks for reading! Remember to fan, vote and comment.