Imagine for Julia

Harry's POV

I'm freaking out! Julia went to school, and I went to get her a dog. She likes Pitbulls so I got her a Pitbull. I hope she likes her surprise! I bought everything that she and the dog needs. 

"Harry?" I gasped and looked at the time. 3:27pm.

"Shhhhh! No barking!" I told the puppy and hatted his head and went over to Julia.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey cutie!" She said and kissed my cheek.

"How was school?" I asked her, watching her take off her shoes and jacket.

"It was boring and stupid! When am I going to need to know how much buckets of water fill a pool?! Like, im not going to fill the pool with buckets first of all!" She ranted and laughed a bit. And then there was a bark.

"Was that a bark?" Julia asked me, tilting her head in confusion.

"That was the neighbours got a dog." I answered.

"Harry, the neighbours don't have dogs! Unless if your talking about the paps!" We both laughed. I took her hand. "Where are we going Hazza?" I took her into the garage where I left the pitbull.

"A puppy?!"Julia asked, gasping and now playing with it.

"Yes! And its for you!" She smiled and picked up the puppy and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Haz." She said.

"No problem love."

(A/N)

There you go Julia-Caniff! I hope you like it!!