46. It's that time of month

Niall: You went out of the washroom and frowned. Your stomach hurt from the cramping. All you wanted to do was to cuddle with Niall, sleep and watch movies all day.

"Niall?" You asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Yes Princess?" He asked back, looking at you.

"Can we watch a movie?" Niall automatically knows what that means. He nodded his head.

"Of course, you go choose the movie. What do you want to eat?" You thought for a minute.

"Usual." You walked away and chose the movie. Niall came back with loads of junk food. He sat on the couch and cuddled into him pressing play.

Liam: "What is wrong? You haven't been talking hardly at all to me." Liam whined bounching on the bed.

"Lili Im not feeling good. I just wanna sleep." you mumbled into the pillow. Liam stopped, he knew what you ment by that.

"You ok? What do you need? Want some food?"

"cuddles?"

"Coming right up!" Liam layed down on the bed beside you. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to his chest.

Louis: "Louis?" You asked, tightly holding your phone in your hands.

"You ok (y/n)? What is wrong?" He asked.

"Cramps.." You whimpered.

"Okay okay, i got this!" And then he hung up. You huffed. What does he mean? You ran out of your items so you called Louis hoping he will get them for you.

10 minutes later, the bathroom door opened.

"Okay, i hope i got everything! there is junky food in the kitchen for you, and your other items and pills are in this bag!" He handed the bag to you and you smiled. "need anything else?" You were glad to have him actually get you this.

"Thanks Lou, but i do need one thing."

"what is it??"

"to leave the loo." He chuckled and left, shutting the door behind him.

Harry: "Are you comfortable?" Harry asked, sitting on the bed that you were laying on.

"I guess." You mumbled. Harry brushed a piece of your hair out of your eyes that fell.

"Do you want some advil? or more blankets? a movie to watch? popcorn, chips, or chocolate to eat? pop to drink? maybe everything?"

"Harry no, well advil sounds good. I just want to sleep if that is ok." Harry nodded his head. "and cuddles?" You pouted.

"No need to pout, just ask." Harry got you the avil and water. He handed them to you and you and him cuddled in bed.

Zayn: Zayn was gone away on tour and all you wanted to do was just cuddle with him in bed. Your cramps hurt so much, you just wanted to stay in bed. But of course you had to go to school. When you came home, you did not expect a familar pair of shoes by the door.

"Zayn?" You asked, calling for him.

"Bedroom!" You smiled and walked slowly to the bedroom.

"ZAYN!" You yelled and hugged him tightly. He hugged back.

"How are you babe? You feeling ok?" He asked you.

"I missed you alot." you mumbled.

"I missed you too, but are you feeling ok??"

"Cramps." You frowned. Then Zayn picked you up bridal style and carried you to bed.

"I know what Im doing for a week, taking care of my boo." Zayn said and kissed your nose.