Imagine for Rachel

Rachel's POV

It started with a cough. I woke up and coughed. Me throat hurt and it difficult to swallow. As day went on the coughing got worse and my voice was hoarse. I know I was sick. Today was suppose to be a happy day though. My boyfriend Harry comes home!  He has been busy with interviews and photoshoots for Made In The AM.
"Babe! I'm home!" I hear Harry yell. I smile and ran down the stairs. I hug Harry tightly and he hug back.
"I miss you!" I said.
"Holy Kitten, do you feel okay?" Harry ask, putting a hand on me forehead. "You are a bit warm. Go upstairs and lay down. I will be there soon okay doll?" I signed and nodded. I did not want to bother Harry with this, but it must be worse than I thought he noticed. I went upstairs and lay down on bed. Soon Harry came into room and tell me to drink the medicine. We cuddle and fall asleep.

-Next day-

I woke up with someone playing with me hair. I smile and look up at Harry.
"Morning Kitty. How you feeling?" Harry ask me. I open my mouth to reply but it hurt my throat like crazy and nothing came out. "Shit, babe I think we need take you to hospital. You lose your voice." We got dressed into different clothes and Harry take me to the hospital.
"Mrs Rachel Styles, you have laryngitis. I want you Harry to give her this medicine and make sure she do not talk." Both Harry and I nodded and we walk to our car with the medicine.
*
All day me and Harry cuddle and watch movie. Whenever I wanted to talk, Harry have me his iPad which he downloaded a app that whatever you type on it, a voice say it. It neat though because you can use it for different languages. So me and Harry also play games on it.

-2 weeks later-

Soon enough I was feeling better and Harry take me on date. We hung out with the other 3 boys as well and had great time. I was glad I was no sick anymore.

(A/N) 
There you go @Rachel_Styles10124! I hope you like it!