Imagine for Tameka

Zayn's POV

oh my god! oh my god! I am freaking out! My bandmates and i are going to Tameka's new movie premiere! She is my crush and i cant believe that i get to meet her! She is a singer and a fucking actress oh my god, she's just, FUCKING PERFECT!

*

"Zayn mate, lets go! We are going to be late!" Liam yelled. I smiled to myself and looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my tie and ran down the stairs. I put on my black fancy shoes and went into the black van that was taking us to the premiere. I smiled goofily and looked out the window, watching everything pass by.

*

The smile never left my face. It only got wider as i stepped on the red carpet.

"You excited to see Tameka, Zayn?" Louis asked. I blushed and looked down at my feet. "Zayn, look, there she is!"

My head shot up and i smiled. Beautiful Tameka was walking towards me. Oh shit! Fuck! What do i do?! What do i say?!

"Hey Zayn!" Tameka said smiling. "Im a huge fan of One Direction, its finally nice to meet you guys!" I smiled and blushed again. Tameka is talking to me! Okay well, me and the boys, but you get it.

"its nice to see you Tameka! We are all excited to see the movie." Liam said.

"Ya especially Zayn over here." Louis said.

"Ya he has a crush on you!" Niall said.

"He has posters of you in his room and kisses them and acts like you and him are married!" Harry said. My eyes widened at i looked at my bandmates. I gave them a death glare. My eyes traveled to Tameka, who was blushing. I looked back up to see the boys leaving and Harry winked. I blushed.

"You- you have a crush on me?" Tameka asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yes, i do, im sorry if that is weird-" i got cut off by Tameka holding the both of my hands.

"So do i." she said and kissed me.

(a/n)

Short, i know. but i hope you like it