45. He Comes Home From The Army (Niall, Liam, Louis)

Niall: You held your daughter on your hip. You looking around for your husband and (y/d/n) mumbling out the same things like "Daddy's coming home!" "Daddy daddy daddy!" "I love my daddy!" "I miss my daddy!" You missed Niall so much. You sometimes though he wouldn't make it, but then getting a letter from him made you change your mind instently.

"Mummy! Is that daddy!?" (y/d/n) asked pointing to a person in an army uniform. You smiled and nodded your head.

"It is daddy." You said. You put her down and she ran to Niall. Niall picked her up in his arms and spung her around and then hugging her tightly. You hugged them both, now a group hug. You hugged each other for what seemed like forever, but you evenually pulled apart. Niall put (y/d/n) on his hip.

"I missed you Princess." Niall said. Hearing his Irish accent that you missed for a whole year, had you crying. Niall pulled you in for a kiss and you kissed back. You closed your eyes and continued to kiss. This was no ordinarry kiss. It was a sweet, gental, loving kind of kiss. You missed being able to kiss him, and now you can. The both of you could just stay like this forever, but you both had to breath so you pulled away.

"I missed you too Nialler." And then you notice something, it was on his shoulder blade. "Niall?" You put your hand up and traced the scar. "What was it?"

"A knife. But the nurse took care of me. She was really nice. I showed her a picture of us that I kept. She said that I will come back to you." Niall took out the picture and showed you it. It had small tears in it, but you smiled at the memory of the picture. Niall gave (y/d/n) the picture and she hung onto it in her small hands.

"And you did." You kissed him again and Niall kissed back.

Liam: You stood in line with all of the other people waiting for a certain bus to come and make a stop. You bite you nails as one old blue bus came and men piling out of the bus. You waited.......... and waited............... and waited even more.................................

"LIAM!" You screamed and ran to him. He was all dressed in the army uniform. You are so proud of him, and happy that he made it. You hugged him, gently though because you saw a cast on his arm.

"I missed you so much babe!" Liam exclaimed. Tears gathered in your eyes as you both kissed eachother.

"I- I missed you too!" You said, your voice cracking a little. Liam kissed you and you kissed back. You pulled away.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Well I broke my arm, thats what happened." You chuckled at his sarcasm and you kissed him again. He kissed back.

Louis: Louis promised to send you postcards and/or letters from him at least 3 times a week. Well this week, you got nothing. And that worried you so much. You didn't want to think of the bad thing, but to you that was the only thing that came to mind. Standing there, waiting like everyone else made you want to cry. You really wanted Louis to come home. You missed him so much and it scared you that you wouldnt be able to see him again. And just like that, all your worries all vanished and a big smile spread across on your face.

"LOUIS!" You screamed.

"(Y/N)!" Louis yelled back. You both ran to each other and hugged tightly.

"I missed you so much!" You said and started to cry. Louis hugged you tighter and rubbed your back in circles.

"I missed you too baby!" You pulled away, only to feel a pair of lips against yours. You blushed and kissed Louis back. He cupped your cheeks with his hands and you wrap your arms around his waist. You wanted to stay this way with Louis forever, but both of you pulled away to breath. You looked to the floor and then back up into Louis' eyes. But you saw something. You gently took Louis' hands away from your face and rolled up his sleeves. You gasped.

"What happened Boo Bear?!" You asked, looking back to his eyes.

"I got held hostage. They chained me up to a wall. That is why I never sent anything to you." Tears once again gathered in your eyes and you kissed Louis again. He kissed back.

"I love you Lou, I hope you nkow that."

"I love you too (y/n). And guess what, I do know that."

(a/n)

Sorry if i made you cry! I will put up Harry and Zayn's soon. Writing this was difficult enough.