Imagine for Jiina

Louis' POV

"Jiina I'm going to play footie with the boys now!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I had my football gear and Harry was bringing the ball.
"Can I come?" Jiina said, coming down the stairs.
"If ya want too babe!"
"Alright let's go!" Jiina exclaimed after she put on her running shoes and dragged me out side.
*
We got to the park, Jiina's friend Lorik was there. I let them talk as me and the boys chose our teams and played footie.
*
We paused our footie game for a break. I went to my bag and looked around for Jiina. I found her with Lorik. They were playing soccer. I watched Jiina kick the ball and Lorik miss stopping it. I snorted, he can't be a goalie.
"Louis be nice!" Liam scolded me.
"But he's like flirting with her!" I exclaimed as Lorik laughed.
"Stop being a jealous prick!" Niall said. "They are just friends!"
"Don't believe us and go over there and find out for yourself!" Harry said smirking.
"Fine I will!" I stomped my way over to Jiina and Lorik. I may be jealous of course, but I do trust Jiina. I know she won't do anything.
"I didn't know you could play football!" I exclaimed, looking at Jiina. She smiled and nodded her head.
"I use to be captain for all my teams!" She said.
"How about we all play?"
"Sure!" Said Jiina and Lorik.

(A/N)
Oh my god this sucks! It's so short too! I am so sorry imherelouis!!