39. He has a twin

Niall: "JAMES!" Niall yelled running after his 5 minute older brother. You were Niall's girlfriend, not James. But James has HUGE crush on you and just today, James played to be Niall (which he does alot). The Horan twins looked so much alike, you really didn't know who was who. So when James sat down beside you for a movie date, he kissed you. You kissed back and that is how James ended up with a bloody nose.

Liam: Your boyfriend Liam, has a younger twin brother named Leeroy. Leeroy and Liam are alike. The only thing that is different, is how they dress. Leeroy likes the colour pink, its his favourite colour. So Leeroy wears pink, all the time. Leeroys hair blonde (Or white idk what it is). Liam, on the other hand, he wears snapbacks, jackets, jeans. Liams hair is brown. You could always tell them apart. Whenever you came over, Leeroy was cheery and happy like normal. Liam always gave him death glares as he was "too happy" to see you, as Liam says.

Louis: Louis hates his twin brother William. William always flirts with you, and you are for Louis. Not William's, no one else, just Louis. William was the one who listened to the rules when he wanted too.. Louis is a rebel, he gives no damn about rules (unless if it comes to family and friends). But to Louis, William is annoying, William has no tottoos so he's a "chicken" as Louis would always mock. William hates Louis' tats. And then there is you. You adore Louis' tats. It made William jealous. So William does anything to get your attention. Louis is always there to tell him off, cause you are his.

Harry: Harry and Marcel are nothing alike. You adore them both. But Harry more. Harry wore bandanas or this kind of hat. Harry's hair is curly, and everything about Harry was messy. Like his clothes room ect. Marcel is a nerd. He has glasses and his hair and clothes and room is ALWAYS neat. Harry is very protective of Marcel. He gets bullied and Harry hates it, alot. Marcel done nothing to them, and to get bullied at all. Marcel is a sweet boy. A mamas boy, just like Harry. But Harry has his moments with you and Marcel. Which is why you love Harry.

Zayn: Its simple, Zayn has a badboy look, where else his older twin, goes for alot softer look. Zayn wears black leather jackets and has alot of tattoos. Javadd wears colours and has no tats. Javadd is not a fan of the colour black, he likes colours. They are both loving, kind, caring and sweet. Javadd and you are best friends, Zayn knows that. Zayn knows his brother wouldn't try anything on you, cause you belong to him. End of story.

(a/n)

ya these sucked, but at least i wrote something.