Prologue: "I'm Comin Back Home Soon~."

A/N: YYYYOOOO~!😘😘🤗🤗 SO!😃👏 for this 3rd comeback's FIRST UPDATE is a little, bittersweet yet also teary-eyed and shocking read prologue surprise for y'all who had got caught up from book 1 AND 2 of my lovely Prichael comeback series! ☺💕 I've decided to update the first prologue first b4 I update chapter 1 of this beautiful vol for y'all cuz I'm plannin to update Ch 1 on Sunday and I had JUST pulled this idea out of my head from yesterday b4 I even wrote this update to give this new vol a lil bit of bittersweet mystery throughout this book's plot story SO! This 1 is connected to Ch 16 of vol 2 finale and is short so let's get dis started shall we~? 🙄🙂🤗💜❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Intermission Date: same date from Ch 16, vol 2
Location: same location from Ch 16, vol 2
Time: same time from Ch 16, vol 2

~

It was right after their bonding moment. Capprico's nurse had finally arrived with her scheduled medicine switch to change Capprico's old bandages and add new ointments on his now healing wood chip scars from his surgery and replace new bandages while changing his oxygen tubes. Prince had told his son that he was going to make a phone call with his father and will be back soon right after his talk with his husband to know if their daughter is now home with him.

As he lets the nurse take care of Capprico for a while as the two, nurse and patient chat a little, Prince then stood up from the rocking chair to get out of the nurse's way. He grabbed his phone and sunglasses just to make sure if anyone or any fan was out there would recognize him he would need to cover himself for protection. Once walking straight out of his son's patient recovery room, the married guitarist heads to the left in a slightly surprised empty waiting room near Capprico's patient room. He walks straight over to a half closed blind hospital window and its window seal near in between waiting chairs that looked like from an airport waiting gate, of a separate space of a wall.

Someone then who was standing and hiding in a vending machine hallway near in the far right inside the waiting room where the married guitarist sits on the window seal. He's a male who wore dark long-sleeved clothing of dark night sky blue t-shirt with black warm jeans over short half inch black dress heel boots. This tall man also wore a matching hoodie of the color of his shirt as the hoodie is on his head, hiding his face.

Both his hands that were covered in dark leathered gloves that the color was almost black. His skin was almost the same tone as the older married musician's skin color, but much lighter as in when you mixed a light coffee creamer into a moca flavored coffee. His hands curled closed into gentle fists in his hoodie pockets as his back leans to an edge of the vending machine wall in the hallway, he began listening to the Nelson-Jackson husband.

Under the mixed skinned, disguised man's v-neck t-shirt, was a small, silver chained pendant that was identical to the married Nelson-Jackson musician legend.

That pendant that carries the two married parents late son Evelyn Nelson-Jackson's ashes, had not felt any heavier as it should be once this tall man in all mysterious, dark clothing and leathered gloves and a hoodie. He peaks over as he sees Prince fiddling with his necklace and looking down on it with the hold of his right fingertips with a slight confused look on his face as the married guitarist talks with his husband over his cell.