Ch 22 [VOL 1 prt 1]: Dear Last June/Thank you Notes🙂💛🕊

YUR FUTURE AUTHOR SPEAKING!🤗: YOU GUYS GOTTA AT LEAST WATCH JUST THE FIRST TWO MINUTES OF DIS VIDEO ABOVE DIS NEW UPDATE BEFORE READING ONTO THE CHAPTER PLEASE! WE'RE STARTING OFF DIS CHAPPIES W/ DADDY MICHAEL FIRST!
GUYS! PLS DON'T FORGET TO READ MY A/N's! THEY ARE APART OF THE STORY DATELINES AS I UPDATE ONGOINGLY! Ik they may be long n annoying to READ THE A/N's but they're part of the story I write to y'all!🙂❣ ILYSM~!😘💕

A/N: HAPPY BELATED 42ND BIRTHDAY 2 HARRY POTTAH! 😃✨✨ just thought i wanted to remind y'all a lil somethin happy news for y'all to know! 🙂💕 OKAY GUYS!☺👏🏼 HERE'S THE FRESH START FOR SEASON 2 VOL 1 PART 1 FROM MY 3 MONTH ABSENCE IN DIS CRAZY 3RD VOL! WE ARE KINDA BACK MY LUVS! 😭😭😃🎉🎉🎉 ENJOY MORE OF AUNTIE/UNCLE FREDDIE BEIN THE CUTEST A+ PARENT EVER! JUST ADD IN DAT "BEST AUNT EVER ❤" MUG EMOJI ☕ RIGHT THERE IN THE COMMENTS + A VOTE MY DAHLINGS! CUZ DIS PART 1 VOLUME IS GUNNA GET FLUFFY/TEARY-EYED W/ FREDDIE BEAR'S PRESENCE WE ALL NEED!😘😘💕💛💛🌈🌈🌈 BUT 1ST! WE ARE KINDA GONNA START WITH Zaddy Michael as our intro of part 1 of dis 1st volume story-part sets! It's hopefully going to be short! 🙂❣

Enjoy and WELCOME BACK MY LUVS~!🤗🤗🎉💜❤💛✨

~♡~

Date: August 2, 2022 (updated on August 5, 2022- today's date)
Location: Hollywood Hills aka Beverly Hills (L.A. The One mansion home)
Time: mid dawn, California sunrise time

~

Once as the beautiful sunrise of dawn in the 2nd day of this year's new month into August has been just slowly, the lovely Los Angeles Hills opens its eyes into a crisp, cool morning breeze after from a hot week last weekend. The morning birds fly past high above around their tree homes past the neighborhood road scenery as Michael's trusted body guard Bill drives his decoy/escort car up to his family's soon-to-be new Nelson-Jackson family household~.

Awakening up over at the horizon infront of Michael's left window car doorside, that famous orange-cream-white sun rises out of its blanket of a foggy-cloud covered blue sky over the Hills neighborhood and city. As the dawning sun changes the dark indigo sky from a baby blue sky with it light orange cream sun, Michael Jackson, the still-living legendary dancing singer has been already up since 5:30 in the morning with the sky still darkened before today's beautiful sunrise.

The youngest living Jackson, remembering that he's still married to the also, still-living The Purple One Prince Nelson-Jackson as his husband of 41 years~. The Old, daincing singer legend father of three beautiful children, four in fair counting of the last of his life's absence, Michael had surprised the city of Los Angeles and Hollywood along with its fans among them last three months ago during summer break. He had bought Los Angeles, California's most famous Hollywood Hills mega mansion up to almost half a BILLION DOLLARS worth close to both his husband Prince and his own Estates bank. "The One" of California, L.A. is Michael and his proud yet beloved new Nelson-Jackson family household for next year and maybe onward in the future for himself and Prince too~.

Michael was, CRAZY BUSY this whole year and visits with his youngest, beautiful baby boy Wynter still growing too fast as his 3rd birthday is in this November to remind Michael as the father he still loves to be~. Michael has been keeping in check with his other future plans, not only for himself in his health and care, but also for his husband Prince who is still in a coma for WAY TOO LONG as it had been, and for his oldest plus youngest children in keeping on the other side of his mind and deep in his heart~.

And while up and awake, texting to his oldest daughter Zendaya who was first to know about one of her famous father's biding out of Los Angeles most famous Hollywood home for the family was surprisingly a surprise not that exciting about. Everyone had been buzzing all over about her family and one of her living father's buying this special home pretty much everywhere. Zen's been attending to this same-old news of her father buying out Los Angeles' famous royal mansion to like TV talk shows and at a couple of her small, cute dates over in UK with Tom Holland, her British boyfriend if some of you have forgotten they're an actual thing now. The news of her superfamous Dad who'd bought "The One" mansion family home for them spread even at her summer photo shoots of her new London makeup kit line she'd just recently released to her fans as well since May AND June when her Dad Michael had signed off as the house being in charge in his skillful, old hands full of history. Knowing her Dad has a past building Neverland himself back in Santa Barbara before she and her oldest brother Caprico came into the picture~.

Zen was just texting her Dad Michael, sending him catching-up messages on how she had already been there at the new home redecorating her new, humongous bedroom and her own home floor wing in the mansion home with one of the old family maid there from Paisley-Neverland house as Zen's company for now~. Texting her father telling him that she had a first sleepover in the family's new household mansion, passing the time of morning hours to finally meet up with her oldest brother Caprico to see the new family home and for Dad, Michael to get here too~. Michael sent his daughter another message back to her a minute later and saw that Zen left a red heart reaction as she'd read his text, telling her that he'll be at the house soon and he was only a half an hour into the Hills of L.A..

The old, married legendary dancing singer leans to his right side onto his car door shoulder armrest to slip his smart phone back into his expensive yet comfortable dress pants that goes with his today's light, summer day outfit. Michael's outfit he wears for today is one of his favorite outfit collections; The Armani clothing brand of a nice, soft cotton button down white dress shirt, along with dark yet cool black dress pants to walk outside and inside and some of his newest dress shoes loafers collection that Michael designed a collection himself with the help of his oldest son Capprico last May for men who're getting married around that time~. And around June as summer break was a busy schedule for Michael, mostly.. due to some of his beloved husband Prince's held-on schedules had to be mixed in with the old legendary dancing singer's schedules of future charity events with new college basketball teams plus tv talk shows and visiting more middle/high schools to cheer up these kids nowadays for them to know that they got to meet Michael Jackson out of the blue to tell their parents~.

But, one of the MAIN difficulties of Michael's double-shifts in his schedule the past two months ago into this year's summer, was of press conferences for his husband Prince's Estate whom is sadly, still in his quiet coma since Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson's overdose accident.. A couple of "parent/siblings family meeting" as Michael and one of his sister's, Janet liked to name it. The Nelsons and the Jackson siblings all came to an agreement last month, that they were going to split 6 million dollars to his husband Prince's Estate house from his sibling-in-laws, to pay its infamous rent. So Prince's Estate house was ONLY the beginning of how his crazy summer had started out... And yeah, thanks to the lousy help of L.A.'s Stimulus stamp checks though, that's been hell for Michael and his husband's kids and young adult nieces and nephews in his family too...

Anyways, it was just a VERY ROUGH summer for Michael the most.. but hey, he's been also thinking the good things in between his crazy life of being a beloved famous entertainment legend that he is, Michael began doing little plans for his upcoming birthday party with his daughter and sister Janet too~.

Michael just wishes, SO MUCH, that his beloved husband Prince will awake sooner rather than later to celebrate the legendary dancing singer's birthday to at least bring some joy to the Nelson-Jackson's and not just worry too much about work, work and work...

Luckily, Michael knows JUST the right man who can throw the BEST parties out there to celebrate a still good-looking, in the 60s year old dancing singer of his crazy life~! And in all honesty, Michael REALLY can't wait to throw crazy parties again as he did when young on be more~. Because this one will be THE MOST superfun to remember by~!

~♡~

A/N: AAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SEASON COMEBACK Y'ALL~!😃😃👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎉🎉🎉🎉🤗🤗🤗 DADDY MIKEY IS BACK AS THE KING OF PARTIES! WHEEEEWWW!☺☺☺🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 LOLZ! I MIGHT rewrite this new update later! Ik ik it's a lil bit short but that's I got for you all my LUVS! And YESSS I JUST TEASED Y'ALL INTO BRINGING BACK THE AUNTIE/UNCLE FREDDIE MERCURY AND MICHAEL JACKSON BROMANCE FAVE DUO I'M PLANNING TO WRITE ON SUNDAY! 🙂💕💕💕💕 SO STAY TUNED IN MY DARLINGS AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A VOTE/COMMENTS AFTER READING NEW FRESH UPDATE I'D BLESSED Y'ALL DIS WEEKEND!😘😘😘❤💜❤💜❤💜✨✨✨

With love,

MamaxLegendary