Ch 14: 💚😌Pursuit of Happiness😌💚 (700 READS 😃🎉prt 3)

A/N: Y'ALL! WE'VE FINALLY MADE IT PAST 700 READS MY LUVS! WHOOP WHOOOOOOPP~!😃😃🎉🎉🎉🤗🤗 NOW, IF Y'ALL SPOTTED OUT SOME NEW TAGS I'D ADDED AFTER MY LAST UPDATE OF CHAPPIES 11 & 12, I'M GON MAKE SOMEBODY PREGGERS UNEXPECTEDLY SOON~! SO!☺👏🏼  but 1st, here's a lil bittersweet recap moment at the start of this update between y'alls fave Prichael couples~! A movie date night w/ yur old married luvs~! By yurs truly~😌💗💗❣❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: March 19, 2022
Location: in between the Nelson-Jackson family household/Caprico & Lil Wayne mansion
Time: evening/ L.A. time

~♡~

This week in this month of March has been crazy for Michael. The old married entertaining legend and father had been in and out of state through Chicago along with LeBron James-Jordan, aka the approved husband of the late Michael Jordan, may he rest in peace (😌❣); Michael had been invited if none of you don't remember, the King of Pop was invited to the 75th NBA Basketball Anniversary party out of state for support of LeBron and the absence of Big Jay and to give his heartlifted speech For Big Jay's Basketball legacy. And, since Michael hasn't met/seen Shaq or Shaqielle O'Neill in a while~. For Zendaya Nelson-Jackson, her Euphoria season 2 has ended its finale just recently like four weeks ago last month. So, and she's also been at alot of her Spiderman: No Way Home after interview panels and red carpet parties with her boyfriend Tom Holland and her co-star best friends.  Caprico's wedding is also just nearing in this month, BEFORE June, his Papa, Prince's 65th birthday, Prince had remembered during a peaceful lunch with his husband and their lil Snowflake Wynter outside of the family's picnic patio near the pool.

Speaking of Caprico; As still not only a legend guitarist entertainer himself at his perfect old age, Prince has had a few jobs in his calender this still-fresh new year as his duty as the Nelson-Jackson Papa. Prince had been called down from the last two weeks of last month in February, by his oldest son Capri, reminding his Papa, that he had a Sex Reassignment Surgery on the 20th of February. He knew, he knew the consequences of changing his gender, and the responsibilities of it, so Capri had set up a lunch date with his God Uncle-in-law Dwayne Johnson. Who the WWE/actor is a transgender himself~. Capri had wanted 'being transgender advice' from the man himself who was titled a Guinness World Record as being the 'Strongest Pregnant Man' out there as generously given a reward for it too~. So, Prince stayed to-in-fro at the surgeon hospital in the city near L.A. and to home to be with his son through the surgery and after. The recovery was long until the half of this month of March, where that surgery was the number 1 BIGGEST THING that was always on Capri's mind since February. He was gonna become a 'half woman' is what the amazing young man's God Uncle-in-law proudly joked a little bit during their private lunch date at Dwayne's favorite lunch spot choice in downtown Los Angeles during that month~. Caprico and his soon-to-be husband Lil Wayne or Wayne for short as Wayne also has the same first name as The Rock's which is still Cray that Lil Wayne is gonna be related to his fiancé's famous family soon~!

Anyways, the nephew and God Uncle-in-law's conversation had went well and was ended with a bonding family caress as ONLY between them and Capri's siblings and his parents who knows this Johnson-Cena sweet bonding touch~. It was just a loving touch that both Dwayne and his own husband John taught each other when they were freshly married and still in the WWE, just a gentle swipe of the tips of their fingers up and down across on top of the forehead and to the bottom of the chin through the lips was the family's secret code bonding touch~. And Caprico and even his Papa didn't mind the loving touch as well. And lastly, the surgery was an A plus as Capri's surgeons announced to both his father's as Michael was also there for support of his son, so, Capri had been released honorably from the hospital into the last week of February to finish his healing from the surgery. And all he was expected is he was just so happy to have his parents and his God Uncle-in-law proudly there for support and love throughout his healing process that has worked its process wonderfully since today~.