Ch 30: Season 3 Prt 2|🎶Santa Baby🎶👶🏽🎁🎄

A/N: Yoooo my bootyful Prichael READERS~!🤗😘❣❤ hope y'all will enjoy an early Christmas break update! CUZ IT'S MATURE ERA PRICHAEL SMUTTY TIME A YEAR AGAIN~!😏😧😧😍😍😘🎁🎄🎉🎉 and sorry y'all, it's kinda a short 1 tho cuz dis is another double story-part set for my absence from last weekend! Sorry-not-sorry 😌❤❣✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: December 10, 2022
Location: between the Nelson-Jackson family household Residence & co./Cedars-Sinai in L.A. California
Time: California 5:45 AM morning time

~

Only Prince could hear a one set of foot steps climbing softly get quickly downstairs possibly to the kitchen area. The old, married retired guitarist legend Nelson-Jackson doesn't need to open his eyes to be awakened by his and his husband Michael's spa themed bathroom light pouring in through their silhouette still dark bedroom from sleeping successfully through last night. Once in a while, it has been an improved whole second week of Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson's record of recovery from waking up from his half year coma accident~.

It's been now, officially, two months after Prince was honorably discharged from the hospital due to like said coma accident few months back of this year. And Michael couldn't be even more happier to see his Prince waking up with himself every morning as old married couples wishes to go through in their married lives~. And when Prince hears and sees that his husband and their children are happy again, then Prince is finally back to his old happy self too~.

As of like right now once Prince notices that his husband Michael is awake, gathering rehydrate outside warm clothes for today's events. Prince begins his usual process of being awoken early at 5:30 till 6 A.M. in the morning of rubbing out the tiredness from his eyelids. He is still tucked under the thick cotton blankets under his warm right bed side next to Michael's left empty one.

A bit surprisingly, Prince reminded Michael to plug his phone back in for him for it to be charged last night while they'd went to bed and the large rectangular black even of his phone lit open up the lock pager showing a date reminder telling the parent still in beef that his eldest son Caprico has his first ultra sound today after 6:30 A.M. on his phone calender.

That's right! Prince remembered once now lifting himself up off the bed to meet his husband in the bathroom through their bedroom double door closets inside next door to the bathroom interior, himself and Michael also Zen are all expecting to be grandfather's and an aunt on Zen's herself hopefully after New Year's~.

That's what both Prince and Michael wanted their grandchild to be born on but on one memorable family arguments during the Nelson-Jackson Thanksgiving dinner, Capri did tell his two fathers that himself and his husband Wayne wanted a Christmas baby, maybe a day or two after the holiday~. And of course, Zen stepped in along side with her brother against their parents in playful betrayal~..

So, Prince himself, and Michael his husband, are going to be grandfathers too soon at any moment now~!

Once then getting up to lay his feet against the semi cold, light lavender-velvet carpeting floor to slip on his warm slippers, Prince walks over to the opened bathroom while he meet up with his husband in their closet already half dressed into his dress sweater and long pastor of boxers and warm socks.

When entering inside the closet room Prince sees that his own pastor of his today clothes were already picked out and just what be wanted to wear as it gets colder each morning here in The Hills of L.A. of the month of December.