Ch 31: Season 3 prt 2|"You better watch out" (prt 1)🎄(2K READS FINALE!😆🎉🎄)

A/N: NOT DAT "AND AAAAHWHOOP-! JUMPSCARRREE~!☠☠" TIKTOK VID SOUND IS GON TRY TUH KILL MY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT FO DIS NEXT ARC STORY SETS MY LUVS CUZ...!🤧🤧🤧 I- pls...! just read it...! It's gon prolly be long...! 🤧🤧🤧

Enjoy...?!~

~♡~

Date: December 24, 2022
Location: the Nelson-Jackson family household Residence & co.
Time: California evening setting time

~

Everything around the still fresh new family home for the Christmas decorations back from his husband Michael's old Neverland home~. Prince had help with Freddie last weekend ago, ordering in three new Christmas trees and their ornaments and different arcs of stars to be set in three different rooms inside the family house.

Ever since the fire accident of his husband's poor Michael's beloved Neverland Ranch, Michael was called in by one of his own house decor manager telling him that they've found the old family Jackson Christmas tree still intact from the fire accident~. Prince hearing that made his husband happy to still have the family tree still standing up has filled Prince with joy for Michael~.

So, Michael still owns the Jackson family Christmas tree in his possession to be added into the still fresh new family home living room~. The other two new ones that both Prince and Freddie had been expecting since the 3rd of last week and now, they were ready for three next 3 in a half weeks until Christmas time~!

And Prince couldn't wait to celebrate the Nelson-Jackson family Christmas plus New Year's tradition back with everyone this year~. Though... also an uninvited reminder of two years celebrating Christmas... Without his last baby boy, Evelyn~.... But everyday whenever the old, married retired guitarist legend looks at his beautiful three other living children today, Prince will ALWAYS see Evelyn inside their innocent loving faces~.

Meanwhile, as he spends the rest of his after lunch hours with his beloved Freddie in the warmth of the living room, wrapping up the first wave of their Christmas gifts in candy cane themed wrapping paper. Inside, the sounds that only filled the cold early evening at 3 PM of L.A., its beautiful, marble white crémè marble stone framed fireplace crackling happily its hot wood~. On top of the fire place is its own Christmas decorations of a beautiful red and gold ornament littered long-armed reef with colorful lights nested between the ornaments of the lasted out reef. Under the reef on top of this fireplace are the family stockings. And next to the left semi round open space of the large spacious living room is the Jackson family Christmas tree covered in top to bottom, every family memory ornaments on top of the Christmas lights~. On the other side of the living room is the double-L-shaped family sized lavender couch from Prince's Paisley Park old home as well, is the Christmas tree in it's childhood beauty~.

(A/N: kinda the perfect pic of what I imagined for dis fam living room in the holidays~! I just found dis 1 on my Pinterest lolz!😅)