Ch 7: 2 Be Jolly~[200 READS SPECIAL~! prt 2😃🎉🎄💜❤]

A/N: Here's the 2ND story-part y'all~!🤗💕 Y'ALL, I DIDN'T REALISE THAT THIS HAD HIT OVER 200 READSSS! TYSM LOVES...!🤧🤧😘😘😘

Long story short Summary: As the two married legends and their little family return home from the Nelson-Jackson family Thanksgiving happy and fed~, both Prince and Michael enjoying to be back home in Paisley-Neverland~!😌❤💜 Hope y'all will like PART 2 OF THE SMUTTY PRICHAEL to start off this 3rd comeback story to END THIS horrid month! cuz this update miiight be long due to PART 2 OF GRANDDADDY MATURE ERA PRICHAEL SMUT that I had promised y'all!😏😘🤗❤💜✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: November 28, 2021
Location: back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household
Time: past midnight, night time

~

Their daughter Zen had recently sent a text to her father saying that she was now home after dropping off her boyfriend Tom's flat house. Capprico had came before midnight before his sister did and went to bed with his fiancee Wayne before midnight came around. Both Prince and Michael had already been home and had been still kind of awake since 1:30 AM. The whole house's A.C. has changed its warm temperatures as it gets even colder in California at nights. The family had just returned and settled back home from their family trip back to New York for this year's family Thanksgiving.

There was the last half moon of this ending month of November. It just felt like the perfect time for both Prince and his husband Michael to enjoy the quiet night that they now have until after New Years~.

And here is Prince, in a transparent, silk white, single half button-down, long-sleeved pajama shirt that exposes the little part of his left naked shoulder. He also wears just male, black pantie thongs for pajamas shorts under the bottom tounges of his silk white pajama shirt~. The married guitarist had just got out of a warm shower in their bathroom like this along with his husband stepping in second behind him. He wanted to get into the sexy mood for his husband as both he and Michael could feel the holiday arousal returning back in their atmosphere after years ago of having this feeling once again~.

As the old married guitarist sits and lays sitting up in their bed under the warm and thick blankets with a recent People's magazine in his hands, Prince comfortably waits for the arrival of his husband from the shower~. It's been a short few minutes til 2:10 AM as Michael had finally stepped out of the bathroom from his warm shower, wearing his bath robe over only his dark boxers as his pajamas to their bed.

With the sound of hearing the bathroom door reopening and stepping out is his husband. Prince lifts his face up to meet Michael and sets down the magazine that he was reading for a while on his left dresser side and smiled at his husband as Michael began to join him in their bed after slipping off his bath robe to throw it down on the head of the bedroom's wood chair.

Suddenly, after taking off his bath robe and Michael hops on the bed stealing his little husband in his hands under the bottom of Prince's pajama shirt, and snakes his strong, big hands around Prince's little waist. As he earns a few surprised giggles from his little husband once lifting him up to switch over to be on the bottom of the guitarist, Michael lays his husband on top of him with Prince's legs hugging and holding Michael's stomach sides and his waist.

As Prince is now on top of his husband's tummy, Michael pulls up their warm blankets over their legs and over Prince to cover up their now half bare bodies to keep warm. While Prince holds himself by Michael's shoulders, Michael holds Prince's lower waists and two peaches in his strong and wide hands. They met each others brown eyes with their loving smiles.