Ch 1: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 1) [9 lives tribute🥀]

WARNING! NSFW MAJOR IRL DEATH EVENTS/FATAL MUSIC CONCERT INCIDENTS UP AHEAD! PLS READ WITH CAUTION!

A/N: Hello my loves~! SO! 🙂👏 I've decided to update this 1 early today too right after this first prologue update for y'all to read on where I'm takin this plot at!🙄🤗 cuz this 3rd vol. 1ST story-part sets which WILL ONLY HAVE 2 PARTS! Like I said from the intro A/N ending guys! This one miiight be super SAD...! Due to the tragic mess of Travis Scott's Astroworld concert of the 8 lives that were lost during the event... So! 8 lives means #8ROSES🥀 for those lives lost and pls leave a rose emoji under the comments and the 25+ injured victims a red heart emoji that were apart of the event...! RIP POWER~! Hope y'all will like some teary-eyed version of this event that I wrote to start this beautiful 3rd comeback for y'all~!😘😘💕💕

P.S. it's #9ROSES NOW...!😔😔 Just got word from Mikey_CinnaSwirl sayin that the 9th victim had just passed from his injuries at the hospital earlier today...✨✨✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: November 8, 2021 (written on November 11, 2021)
Location: back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household
Time: night time, late evening

~

Lil Wayne 3rd POV SHORT:

It was in that moment when he was staying close with his future sister-in-law, Zendaya, in the middle and in between a spot of where he would not know where the chaos had started... He was infront of Travis Scott's girlfriend, sister and daughter, Stormi. Zendaya and Lil Wayne, the soon-to-be husband of Capprico Nelson-Jackson, the older Son of the two oldest music legends, Michael Jackson and Prince. Decided to take off the weekend to fly over to Houston and see this concert that Scott is joined in on this concert season along with a plus one of confirmation from his fiance Capprico over a phone call during his flight there. Wayne, as a short name for him since there is already a Dwayne in his fiance's family, knew that Cappri sounded a bit worried as Cappri had felt like something bad was gonna happen when Wayne and his sister Zen gets there to just "have some fun" ever since last month of losing Capprico's God Uncle Big Jay.

Wayne knew that his fiance had dated Scott way back in this early decade before his late brother's ex RaKiem. The two, being Cappri and Travis, had broke it off infront of Cappri's Papa which had made their relationship a bad start in the first place. Capprico's Papa, which is literally THE Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson, the husband to the legend Michael Jackson, had found a small stash of weed under his son Capprico's socks and boxers drawers. It was a nasty caught, where Prince had a private talk with his oldest son, asked Capprico if he'd been taking marijuana without telling anyone during that time.

But, Wayne remembers Cappri telling him this story of how he and Travis had broken up, that he'd told his Papa he hadn't been taking any marijuana at all and knew who's stash it was. Once in slight fear of the wrath of his Papa figured who's it was, Capprico had spilled the truth of that it was Travis', and Prince had became VERY upset. It... Didn't look pretty at all, like, it had brought in "Strict Mama Prince" when Prince AND "Strict Dad Michael" when had found out the stash marijuana and told his husband Michael afterwards, Prince felt betrayed towards Travis for trying to frame his own boyfriend when they had dated. Which had caused Capprico decided to move out his parent's mansion home that he grew up and was raised in, to start college and find a house of his own. And that was another family secret that was a small cut wound on the side of the finger that had months to heal.

But, that isn't the WORST Hell his fiance had been through yet. It was when the crowd around him and Zen, had began to squeeze the shit on their muscle arms and shoulders to the point where they could barely even move. Wayne had quickly turned back around from Kylie Jenner and her sister and daughter and faced to see if Zen was still infront of him, but she was just five inches away from him.

Wayne then became worried as he began to yell out Zen's name for her attention to stay close to him as Travis begins getting the crowd hyped which looked like a bad idea to start up a hyped moment. Then, it was at the moment when he looked up over people's shoulders to the stage as Travis had made it lit on hot fire and everyone, and Wayne means EVERYONE, starred jumping up and down like CRAZY. Wayne couldn't yell at Zen any louder as the crowd also starred getting louder with screams of excitement and pushing people who was in the back even rudely and harsher.

Which that meant, Wayne was also, one of the people that were in the back with Zen in a safe moment in the beginning. Now, he's lost their safe spot near the security guards where they were standing behind the tent and police traffic bars with Jenner's family. And...

All Hell broke loose when Wayne had been pulled into the crazy crowd and began to be shoved and pushed over down the ground as he started to hear the fans that were in the back, began to scream as a small group was also being pushed down to the ground with him...

Wayne was now stuck under people's legs from the middle and behind the back of a section of the giant section of the crowd. He could barely hear one of the group security guards shouting out his name to pull him back but that security guard just stayed at the same spot close to Jenner's family as "his job" . Wayne began trying to lift up one of his arms to shield himself from people's legs that were trying to push him down.

As Wayne tried to push over the people that were almost topping over him. Lastly, the world had turned black for Wayne once he had felt a hardass kick on the muscle of his left arm and he fell back.

~♡~

A/N: I will... WRITE PART 2 for y'all soon~!🙂☝️❣❣❣ hope y'all didn't shed any shocked tears while reading this tho...! ☺💕 pls vote and stay tuned in for more of the background between Capprico and Travis' bad breakup if y'all wanna know that soiled tea~!🙄👏🤗💜❤✨

With love,

MamaxLegendary