Ch 4: Tis The Season~ [100 READS SPECIAL (prt 1)😃🎉🎄💜❤]

A/N: HEEEH HEEH HEEH HEEEHH...~!😏 SMMMUUUUUTTT~!😋😋 I WILL PUT A LIL WARNING MARK 4 ANY OF Y'ALL WHO WANT TO SKIP THE SMUT, OR JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT UPDATE AND BE A WUSS! TY!🙂❤  THE 1ST GRANDDADDY PRICHAEL SMUT I'VE EVER WRITTEN IN A WHILE SINCE BOOKS 1 + 2! I missed it soooo much...! 😥😥🤧🤧💗💗💗 BUT! I've decided to write and update this chapter to get it out of the way before I go get my 2nd vaccine which is tomorrow, so here is some granddaddy Prichael SMUT 2 start off this early holiday season my loves~! Aaaaannnd! This update will also start off with this vols story plot~! yaaaayy~! 😃🎉🎉🎉👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤗🤗😥 ANYWAYS! 🙂👏🏼 let's get some smut between our beloved kings of music~!😋😋😘😘💗❤💜✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: November 15, 2021 (written on November 14, 2021)
Location: back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household
Time: late evening, night time, past 10 PM

~

The family had been out in the city of L.A. at the Los Angeles Chargers stadium to cheer on the two oldest Nelson-Jackson siblings' Papa's home and birthtown football team; the Minnesota Vikings all weekend. (Wynter should be asleep by now at his Auntie Janet's house as she took in the babysitting for her nephew generously.)

The two oldest, Capprico and Zendaya, had left home ahead first before their parents as both Michael and Prince had wanted to meet the new Minnesota Vikings after they're victory over the Chargers this evening's game today. (It was Michael's first time remeeting them and Prince's in a while since the married guitarist had ever went to a game to see his birth and hometown football team play back in late 2016 as he was very disappointed in his team losing a game and had ditched them with his son Evelyn... When He and his late son would always stop by back at the other home in Minneapolis).

Zen with Tom and Capprico with his fiancee Wayne as their PRIVATE plus ones for the special, holiday Minnesota Vikings Nelson-Jackson family time that both Prince and Michael had held the house tickets secretly in the L.A. Chargers stadium as a "getaway weekend vacation" with his family after... everything that had happened last week. The two siblings had left together, one with his fiancee and the other with herself (as Tom went on in another plane instead to keep themselves seperate for security measures) as a secret in their seperate private jet early before their parents had arrived back at home. It's only three hours to fly from Minnesota back home in California.

So, that gives both Prince and Michael time to themselves. The old married legend parents had let both of their older kids know that they'll come home a little bit late from their hangout date. The couple had wanted to do was, just a lovely, short "walkaround" the city of L.A. and its outside malls and Prince, have Michael drive them back to the house as everyone had said that they were ready to go home for bed~.

~

Between the downtown city of L.A. memorial mall park/back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household

~

After their well and great remeeting with the Minnesota Vikings after their game win, both Prince and Michael were the Vikings coach's early Christmas present surprise for a good game they won here in L.A. Chargers stadium. As the two married legends tell their goodbyes once finishing signing the Vikings players jerseys and a few cleets shoes and a couple of their purple, glittery helmets. Michael had let his husband Prince leave out first by pulling out his right arm as he held his hand close out the door of the Vikings locker room door.

While quickly leaving the building, the two side-by-side and arm-in-hand near each other's lower sides as they wear their own masks to cover themselves up just in case away from any paps or fans noticing them. (Michael, won always hits his original, black mask and sunglasses to cover his whole face and eyes as Prince wears his Prince symbol purple mask and a black knit beanie hat that's on top of his head of his small afro hair.) Both the old legend married couples body guards, Bill and Chick, stay near them as always as their jobs. But, thankfully, there wasn't as much crazy fans were around their walk through for security measures and protocols to let the fans know to back off the biggest couple stars bubble space.  (just a couple of nosy paps with their big cameras filming the two but good thing that Bill and a couple of his security team were keeping them behind so they won't make any new commotion because Michael Jackson and Prince were only leaving the stadium building).