Ch 24 [VOL 1 PRT 3]: Goodbye Last June/Fall☕🍁🎃

A/N: HELLOOOOO ALL MY PRICHAEL LUVS N GHOST READERS! I AM STILL ALIVE 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜 hope y'all were surprised to see or read Papa Prince's awakening last month, FINALLY~!😧😧🤧🤧👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💕💕💕💕 dis part is just fam reunion n more fam fluff! 😍😍😌😌❤💜❤💜💛💛💛✨✨✨ TIMESKIP Y'ALL!😍 WE'RE BACK TO TODAY'S PRESENT SO WE'RE IN OCTOBER NOW so none y'all won't get confused on when we're at! 😌❤💜💛

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: October 10, 2022
Location: from Hollywood hospital to the NEW Nelson-Jackson family household, Bel Air The One Home
Time: 6 AM, Cali time

~

Freddie just didn't feel right about what happened in the last two months since summer ended.

Freddie just couldn't believe that he just left from London with his rock band of family QUEEN a half a month ago; with Roger, Brian and the lovely young Adam Lambert who Freddie met half a decade ago as the band's new lead singer for a tribute concert for their biggest fans there. Due to being present now in this new era of generation of people. Celebrating his 76th birthday last month in September of the 5th was dejá vú for the 70 year old rockstar entertainer singer because hearing the too-fast news of losing Queen Elizabeth happened 3 days AFTER Freddie just wanted a normal yet happy-no-worries birthday with his family and two twin sons.

His beloved niece Zendaya Nelson-Jackson was the one who planned his birthday back at Freddie's home in Kensington, London since Zen told her uncle Freddie, himself, that she saw some of his family band films through his birthdays in his early 40s as the band QUEEN was known all around the world of music twenty decades ago. Zen mentioned to Freddie in one conversation during his family birthday party, her and her father Michael had brought her a family VHS tape from the old attic back from Michael's Neverland-Paisley home mansion over in Santa Barbara Cali where the family stayed and lived. She told Freddie that she watched some of the film and found the home where her uncle celebrated most of his birthdays while Freddie himself, had been battling AIDS/HIV in the early 90s.

Freddie never thought of going back to his Kensington London home to celebrate his old butterscotch self. He did enjoy the warm, loving affection from his family members who were privately invited there. Michael's siblings couldn't be there for Freddie's birthday because they were too busy either filming, charity events or the sisters Janet continued on her tv show of her music life that her fans wanted to see and to be closer to older Janet today.

But Michael told them, much reminded them many times to mail in a birthday gift for Freddie with a card when they'd have any time. And oh, did Freddie got ALOT MORE birthday presents from mostly his other niece's and nephews in the Jackson family~.

But today, right now, as the over-70-year-old, married legend British frontman entertainer who now sits on the new Nelson-Jackson family house couch in front of the giant screen tv that's automatic with Amazon TV and Alexa portable device. He has been having his normal tea time of calming synusis or nostril herbal calming tea and savory tea pastries that were given as one of his birthday delights from his beloved oldest nephew Capprico just last weekend ago that sits on the TV coffee table~. Freddie had let the TV do the talking in the sound of the giant, spacious family room as his now comfort zone as the somewhat, now-accepting-loneliness old legendary British singer~..

Freddie didn't want to be THAT lonely but the family house cat Chaka Khan's been roaming around in all her marcoon, lazy weekend cat days with Freddie. Her food and water bowls always filled automatically and the free cat door is always open for whenever she wants to go outside herself in one of the backyards grotto hammock that Zen bought for her.