Ch 9: La la la la~[380 READS SPECIAL~ prt 4😃🎉🎄💜❤]

A/N: Yoooo my lovely Prichael comeback readers~!😘✌ how y'all been? 🙂💜❤

GUESS WHO HAD HIT 1K READS?😃 MY BOOTYFUL MPREG PRICHAEL DID!😃👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎉🎉🎉🎉 tysm 4 those lovely reads my loves!AND TYSM FOR 380 READS ON DIS BOOTYFUL 3RD PRICHAEL Y'ALL!😃🎉🎉 Ily 2 much~!😗💕💜❤✨ anyway! Since this month has also been a hard 1 as well, I've decided to add some more mature era Prichael Christmas fluff for y'all into this new and RARE double update! 😋😏💞 btw, this was written LAST WEEKEND ago when the Minnesota Vikings had beaten over Steelers ☺☝️ so, 4 the next chappies updates will go back to today's date of this week! Stay tuned in and continue on reading this extra update, my darlings~! Here's some more fluffy mature era Prichael Christmas update for y'all!🤗💜❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: December 7, 2021
Location: in between Minnesota, Minneapolis/Santa Barbara California Nelson-Jackson family household
Time: downtown rush hour late evening, night time Minnesota time

~

It was nice for Michael and Prince to remeet and congratulate Prince's favorite home town NFL football team who'd won again this week over the Steelers. And Michael thought it was also a wonderful idea to revisit his little husband's home town and birth place once more too~. It was Prince's idea that he wanted just a lovely wedded couples date night at their favorite restaurant with just the two of them this weekend. Michael also thought to bring along their kids with them too since this first half of this month had only been Papa-and-daughter bustling out of town, Prince helping their daughter Zen out for her pre-interviews for her upcoming Spderman: No Way Home, MJ character as EVERYONE is excited that it'll be released with fans multiverse of questions to be answered. While in Prince's continuing journey through this new world's fame of movie filming, he had joined him and his husband's only daughter out to Paris to meet her crazy fans that were out there and help his daughter for extra support and parent encouragement. (But he had also teased his husband that Michael was being "kinda lazy" to meet their daughter's new other half her film crew family. Michael had stuck his tongue out at his little husband when the two old married legends were getting ready for bed one night~.)

Michael couldn't arrive to The People's Choice Awards of this year with his husband and their daughter. But Prince made the kind choice to come along with Zen and relive his People's Choice Red Carpet outfit moments when he had attended this awards ceremony back in 2014 with his white hoodie jumpsuit~. Michael couldn't be even more proud of their only eldest daughter of her accomplishments of being an actress and an entertainer as well~.

Speaking of Michael, he and their oldest son Capprico had been staying up to start more of their filming of the justice for Evelyn's documentary series for Netflix.

And lastly with the youngest Nelson-Jackson son who had started talking too had spread about in this family to Michael's mother first as Michael had wanted his mom to know first as she deserves to know as she is the grandma of his and notices husband's children~. Michael almost sobbed but in tiny happy sobs while on a phone call with his mom telling her that Wynter just spoke his two first words last week. Prince who hugged close over his husband's back right shoulder with his left hand comforting in their bedroom one mid morning day, encouraging Michael with his small joyous smile on both their lips as they listened to Mama K cooing and cheering for her youngest grandchild was a sweet little moment for a blessed old mother like her~.