Ch 29: Season 3 prt 2| A Pumpkin Spice Thanksgiving🍁☕(2k READS SPECIAL!🎉⛄🎄)

A/N: Hello my luvs and Darlings~! Dis 1 is just a mature today era Prichael fam Thanksgiving, yours truly~😌❤❣ Hope y'all had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with yur fam and got to spend more time last weekend! Happy Holidays~!🦃🎄⛄🎉🎉🎉🎉😘😘😘😘❤❣💛✨✨✨✨

what was y'alls FAVE thanksgiving meal and yur fave relative that makes you laugh everyday? PLS tell me I'm bored~☺☠

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: November 24, 2022
Location: the Nelson-Jackson family residence & co.
Time: late afternoon

~

Its been around the wee hours in the evening of 3:15 PM, Prince managed during 7:45 AM in the California morning up to today's time with finishing at least three of his famous Thanksgiving meals. Yes, Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson had been practicing on battling from his six-month long coma accident from waking up at the hospital one month ago, to giving this year's holiday season a chance to show his strength~.

After just covering up his Mama's green spinach corn bread in a huge foil pan from the hot oven which was his last dish that he'd made since 7 in the morning today, Prince wanted to make sure that at least FIVE of his family's favorite foods for this year's annual famous Nelson-Jackson Family Thanksgiving is going to be the absolu te BEST of taste yet today~. He also only wanted to make and cook his only famous five dishes first because his two children wanted to cook some of their own recipes for the family Thanksgiving as well~. Prince remembers his daughter Zendaya was the one to make her sweet dark fudge chocolate brownies with the pies that most of their father's sisters (the Jackson Aunties~ no reference from those TikTok Thanksgiving annoying fam vids tho..!srry...!☠☠). And Caprico mentioned that he will be doing the cranberry marshmallow dessert too while his own husband Lil Wayne will be taking care of Wynter with the house games in the family living room. Caprico did asked his Papa who was going to do the turkey and the ham but Prince told his son that he and his father would be dressing the turkey and his uncle Freddie would be doing his mother's famous British style glazed honey ham when he'd took his nap due to his doctor's orders.

So now, here he is under the warmth of his and his husband Michael's brown creme silk blanket sheets and their warmest thick cotton rose gold and black stitching blankets from a nice, two in a half hour nap~. His small cut neatly, dark brown afro and head been layed comfortably on the white puff pillows. He'd just finished a lovely, emotional warming visit with Robert Downey-Boseman Jr, the late beloved widowed husband of Chadwick Boseman as Freddie offered a tea party with the two while Prince been cooking for almost two in a half days for Thanksgiving dinner.

Until today, earlier in the dawn of morning, Prince also began his morning by joining with his eldest son Capprico outside of their new family One mansion home garden. They finished  their normal small company, quiet ritual of the two Nelson-Jacksons layed their personal flowers and offerings on where Evelyn's final resting remains were chosen by the family of where Evelyn would be located to lay rest. Prince chose an idea to Michael and the kids that each both sides of families can keep tiny pinches from Evelyn's body of ashes in a fairy pendant silver necklace like Prince's tiny fairy waxed silver heart pendant he kept ever since Evelyn's body had been cremated... to keep in memory of Evelyn close by~... On the other hand, Prince, his husband Michael and their children took the opportunity of making the time to visit Evelyn behind their home since it was just 4 weeks ago on the 7th of November, Wynter's second birthday which was celebrated QUIETLY, at his father's sisters Janet, Auntie Dunk's house with the Jackson cousins~. The rest of Evelyn's ashes were thrown at his favorite flower garden bed spot that was replanted when Michael bought the One mansion during the half of this year in the summer time.