Ch 28: Black Iron Heart: Season 3 prt 2|Pumpkin Spice🍁☕(2k READS SPECIAL!🎉⛄🎄)

A/N: to all my Ironpanther Chadwick Boseman/Robert Downey Jr. fans shippers out there~ fly high up there Chadwick ILYSM~!💕😌✨ I recommend y'all go see Wakanda Forever in theaters soon, it'll change your life 4EVA~! TYSM MY LUVS~! 😍😘❤❣💛✨✨✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: November 21, 2022
Location: the new Nelson-Jackson family residence & co.

~

Freddie has been expecting a special guest since his late beloved Prince came back home from the hospital due to his long period of time coma accident Prince suffered back in April. He's asked kindly to one of the main house maid if she could work a few extra hours during after lunch hours to keep the downstairs living room tidy for the first-in-a-while visit of Robert Downey-Boseman Jr. From what the old frontman married singer learned over to his niece Zendaya is that Robert Downey-Boseman Jr. is the ironman of everyone's hearts around Hollywood, California and around the world~. Zen also mentioned that RDBJ is pansexual and also married to the late, beloved black actor of that powerful MARVEL comic Panther superhero for 6 years from now~. Once also having the non-racial, no-hate yet heart-warming feelings about Chadwick Boseman's name and what the poor, young black man had went through for a half a decade from the deadly disease said-so Colon cancer.

Freddie only listened to his niece's source of view in memory about what Robert does now today and what he used to do in the late 90s.

So, Freddie is very delightful to remeet the retired super hero actor after lunch hours of L.A.~. He asked his nephew Capprico, who had been staying over back home for the holidays through a week now while out with his own husband Lil Wayne is out still touring; If he got some time to help him set the downstairs second meet door living room for Freddie's tea date with the lovely living Mr. Downey-Boseman~. Caprico agreed happily after just finishing up his baby brother Wynter's bath for his nap time and lay him to his nursery to rest while their Papa is still bedresting.

Now here they are, both uncle Freddie and nephew, Freddie setting up the tea cakes platter and the sweet calming tea tray on the center coffee table neatly. While Caprico, fluffing up the fine soft cotton plush couch pillows and placing them back on the couch in comfortable positions.

Freddie can't imagine what two whole, empty years that Mr. Downey-Boseman Jr went through after losing his husband from a nasty cancer that took the other young man.... Yet he still wants to have his guest feel like he is home here with the family too~. And yes, Freddie may be old in his mid seventies, which he doesn't care about his age, he still shows how he can beat at life and death~.

As the two finish their chore before the guest's arrival in the next half an hour after 3:15 PM, Zendaya took Michael had her boyfriend Tom (Holland) out to go see the anticipated movie Black Panther Wakanda Forever and order takeout dinner for thud family once they'd returned home. Zen talked to Capri and even Freddie too, if they would like to join them to see the film but Capri is now decided to stay here with their uncle and take care the needs that their Papa will ask and their baby brother home~. Finally, that sounded like a relief while Michael drove Zen and Tom all to the theaters that he'd rented out specifically for the three Hollywood crazed known stars and to avoid the paps plus fans out tgher too~; Michael had been busy training along with LeBron James-Jordan, the late known widowed fiance of the dear lost uncle Big Jay over Chicago with added extra NBA seasonal conferences he worked through since Prince had been in the hospital.

Freddie did mention to Capri while Caprico had vacuumed the living room soft cotton cream carpet living room last thirty minutes ago if they would like to watch the film just the two of them in the family home theater room. Caprico agreed positively and thought out loud to his uncle to experience the film after family dinner. Caprico didn't agree to joining with his sister, future brother-in-law and father to go see the anticipated emotional film because it was acceptable when Capri told Freddie that "I already went through my version of the grieving process. I don't want to be brave and cry in public like that again~..." And Freddie was very much accepting through loving all the way in his Aunt mode of understanding his nephew's still process baby steps of losing his late brother Evelyn and learnt that Evelyn's ex had passed a few months back filled a wall in his heart is enough~.  Though, the two men still wanting to enjoy each other's comfortable presence of the waiting to see this film with Caprico's  beloved Papa Prince to see as well~.