{RE-EDITED}Ch 5: "I am Thankful For ❤"~ [Early Thanksgiving special😃🎉🎄💜❤]

A/N: Yooo my loves~!🤗😘💕 I'm doin alright ever since I've gotten my 2nd vaccine shot I guess... 😕 I've been feelin kinda out of it like tired ASF! But for some reason, I'm still wantin to write more future chappies updates of this BOOTYFUL 3rd vol Prichael comeback story for y'all on this holiday season that we've now have entered! SO! This 1 is justa follow up of last weekend's GRANDDADDY PRICHAEL SMUT that I gave y'all as for THIS PART! I've decided to change this chappies from SMUT part 2, to a fluffy 1 instead along w/ parent-child-bonding time joining Capprico's 'dress fitting' for his wedding w/ his soon-to-be husband Lil Wayne, an almost teary-eyed moment for the mature Prichael parents reaction to their oldest son in his wedding outfit for Early Spring 2022~ for y'all to enjoy reading! TYSM for more than 100 reads last week again my lovelies~! 😘💕 hope y'all enjoy more of my holiday mature era Prichael darlings~!😋😏❣💜❤✨

p.s. and the description story of my lovely Thanksgiving for this year's Prichaelverse HAS BEEN ADDED AND RE-EDITED INTO THIS CHAPPIES SO I WON'T HAVE 2 MOVE IT INTO THE NEXT UPDATE AND SO THE NEXT UPDATE WON'T TAKE SO GODDAMN LONG😥😅 (cuz I got some GOID PLANS 4 the next chappies y'all~!😏👏🏼❣✨), I'll put a lil mark in bold of where I've RE-EDITED this update 4 y'all so y'all won't get confused on the set time!🤗❤💜✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: November 21, 2021
Location: back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family
Time: mid morning

~

It's been three weeks ago since everyone's had been bustling about, and getting ready for the holidays has been tiring for most people.

The news of losing yet another young black rapper of innocence from murder had spread quickly to Capprico and his fiancee Lil Wayne who had also heard that Wayne needed to stop making of his new upcoming holiday rap album and get ready for Young Rudolph's funeral to pay respects.

Ever since the Astroworld concert tragedy took place had screwed the middle of everyone's holiday planning, Wayne's left arm had been fully healed and is now been off its cast for two in a half weeks. To add in the good news, the Marvel world decided to finally release their official Spiderman No Way Home trailers and more upcoming new movie scenes to try and keep the fans and other important people's eyes somewhere in the happy place to be away from what's really happening in the real world right now... So, that being said, the oldest daughter Zendaya, had been in and out of the house, going to alot of afterparty ceremonies for her (and Tom too~) success in finishing the 3rd Spiderman movie. And that meant like ALOT of afterparties that she'd attended to that the fans had seen and joined in on the red carpets that she's been on with the most, iconic outfits that her Papa had designed the last few ones for the show.

Prince and Michael, mostly Prince, were so very proud of their daughter becoming the 'blackish' actress/entertainer in the history of young black women at her age. Prince was definitely so proud on most of her work as where she's now, and at his fine clothing dresses and suits for some of the lat red carpets that he had went with his daughter for support and to mostly meet the movie cast members that Zen had worked and bonded over with while on the film set.

{RE-EDITED PARAGRAPH STORY}
And for this Thanksgiving is also the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade over in New York. Michael and Prince had bought plane tickets for their little family to fly over to New York at Michael's New York family mansion apartment. Michael had an awesome idea, when both he and his husband Prince were getting ready for bed one night back at home after their daughter had finished another episode filming of her Euphoria Netflix show, since it's really and mostly, gonna be his four brothers and two sisters (Mama K is still in bedrest after Michael heard over one phone call with his oldest brother Jermaine, that his mother had recently gotten the Covid vaccine too), along with their kids as the cousins and his little husband Prince's four half brothers and only one sister aka Michael's sister-in-law Tyka to join the Nelson-Jackson Thanksgiving. Michael's New York mansion apartment had enough rooms for each family member with its own home-everything that's set there. (Michael had renovated double of 5 more of bedrooms and basically bought the whole five-star New York apartment home so that he could let him and his husband's family have a getaway trip from everything~.)
(And as for this year's Nelson Jackson Christmas, will join in with Elizabeth Taylor and her husband as she is the chosen God Grandmother to the Nelson-Jackson children, Freddie Bulsara (Mercury) as he is also one of the chosen God Uncles of the Nelson-Jackson children along with Ozzy Osbourne and his young mid-aged husband Post Malone-Osbourne as the plus-one for the Nelson-Jackson family Christmas this year~. Even the two married legend parents had let their own daughter Zen to invite her now PRIVATE boyfriend Tom Holland and that Batalon boy over to enjoy this year's Christmas family party dinner as Prince is, slowly, gaining some trust in the Holland boy for his daughter~.)
~