Ch 13: 💚😌Pursuit of Happiness😌💚 (690+ READS 😃🎉prt 2)

A/N: Hi again my luvs! 🤗💕 hope y'all saw my new update from yesterday early morning and got to read it! Cuz here is part 2 of this new story-set that I promised for y'all! BUT! Dis update is a SPECIAL 1 cuz not only are we at 700 reads, it is Caprico's 27th bday y'all and I wanna do a lil bday update of parent-child fluffiness! And I'm also gonna start off with a separated timeskip of skipping the Jimmy Fallon interview into a lil bit angsty/teary-eyedness and Caprico's bday full of fluffiness that I said once and start off w/ that 1st!🤗😍😃🎉🎉🎉💜❣❤✨

Enjoy the fluffiness~!

~♡~

Date: March 5, 2022
Location: Michael's L.A. clothes designer shop downtown/home of the Nelson-Jackson family household/in between Las Vegas Jimmy Fallon show
Time: mid afternoon/evening night

~

Something brings a reminder in Prince's head as he and his husband Michael were out in the city visiting Michael's old clothes designer from who made his This Is It movie performance outfits last decade. Prince needed to check in for his and their oldest son also Capri's stage outfit suits for their Sunday night talk show for Las Vegas with Fallon. The old married guitarist remembers to himself that just in two days it'll be the old married legend couples oldest son, Caprico Nelson-Jackson's 27th birthday~. And both the Nelson-Jackson men have special plans to spend time together at Las Vegas as Papa and Son~. Michael, as a father that he knows himself along with the couple's daughter Zendaya, are secretly planning to order in a beautiful birthday cake for the 27 year old.

While planning their duo trip in Vegas soon, Prince and his son Capri are thinking about getting a Papa-son new tattoo design on both of their right sides of their necks close to where their pulses of their heart beats as to honor Evelyn~. (The idea for the new tattoo was Capri's idea where he wanted all of them, meaning his Dad and his sister to get the same tattoo design too, as the shape of Evelyn's flatlined heartbeat near their heart pulse on a vein.) Prince hasn't gotten a tattoo since... ooh! Since he was 18..? When he fell in love with Freddie back in the early 70s, he and Freddie both got each other's matching initials with small crowns inked around their left pinkie fingers where they'd wanted their promise rings to be~. And after Prince and Michael had wedded, they both got matching ring tattooed marked around both of their wedded ring fingers on the right, so that their wedding rings could cover up their sealed love that they'd vowed those years ago~.

After almost half an hour searching for his and his oldest son's two sets of outfits for Sunday night talk show, Prince got into a wonderful catch up with Ruska (Bergman), the woman designer who had put together Michael's outfits from his 2009 This Is It movie. She later then was given another job to make designs for Prince afterwards of his HITNRUN stage outfits too, and both of the old married couples and her grew a beautiful friendship over those years~. Rushka was suddenly in L.A. city at her Hollywood designer shop, keeping check in with Prince and Caprico's new suits for him. Rushka is like one of those women with a foreign accent yet who would just spoil her customers into years of friendship with them and their children who're learning about fashion nowadays~. One of the reasons why Michael still loves her over that and how that came into a liking and a bond from Prince towards the talented woman.

After saying their goodbyes to one another once Prince had let two men in black and white tux stroll by quickly to his and his husband's limbo decoy car to pack the suits that were covered and securely hanged inside black robe zipped bags of cloth protection into the trunk of the limbo. The movement of the employers helping by putting up the newly designed suits that he saw his husband was much happy and satisfied with got Michael to stand up from one of the waiting bench couches that was near the gold, purple and white check out front desk that Rushka stood in front of chatting with Prince and walk over to his husband and the still-amazing woman he's still friends with. Rushka walked around out of behind the front desk to give out hugs to her two favorite persons for a goodbye~.