Ch 32: Season 3 prt 2|"You better not cry" (prt 2)🎄(MERRY CHRISTMAS!😆🎉🎄)

A/N: HHAAAAA~!😆😆 TIIIIMMME TO BRING BACK BBY BOY EVELYN TO TOOOOOOOWWWNNNN~!⛄🎄⛄🎄⛄🎄❤❣❤❣❤❣❤❣ 🎶CUZ HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS~! CUZ here Santa claus....!🎶and he NEVER DIED...?!😅 okay I'll stop...😳☠☠☠

Enjoy~! MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ALL MY LUVS AND DARLINGS~!😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❣❤❣❤❣❤❣❤❣✨✨✨✨🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

ENJOY~!

p.s. AND OH! B4 Y'ALL READ! PLS LOOK UP ABOVE IN THE SLIDESHOW ON TOP OF DIS UPDATE! JUSTA CATCH Y'ALL UP ON WHO WILL BE OUR NEW "GROWN-UP" EVELYN NELSON-JACKSON FOR THE START OF DIS NEW SEASON SO NONE Y'ALL WONT GET CONFUSED WHO IT IS!

JUSSIE SMOLLETT AS Older Evelyn Nelson-Jackson

~♡~

Date: December 25, 2022
Location: the Nelson-Jackson family household Residence of L.A. The One mansion
Time: 8:15 A.M. California morning setting time

~

Michael's eyes woke up first at 8 A.M. in the morning.

'IT'S FINALLY CHRISTMAS~! YESSSSS~!' the voice excitingly shouted in the old, dancing singing entertainer married retired legend's head as reminding himself to go wake up the kids. But it sounds like he and his husband on his right side, still snuggled also under the warmth in their blankets huddled together from last night's heated activity~, didn't need to as the noises from downstairs were mostly voices from Dunk's and Zen. Caprico also in the mix of joyous, and awake family just talking together and waiting for the old married parents to wake up and join them too for presents opening time~.

Michael's light pink-skinned lips smiled happily once lifting up from his husband's warm snuggling and took a quick morning stretch, trying not to wake up Prince on accident as Prince is still practicing on waking his own body by himself due to his doctors orders from waking up from his still-fresh coma.

But Michael needs to make sure that Prince still is alive so he gently, squeezes the right opened side up of Prince's elbow under the blankets huddled tucked in his neck to keep from the cold air from their bedroom from last night weather. As he couldn't help it being a husband, Michael had to lean back in to Prince's warm, covered body from behind in a hug and slowly, leave soft, tiny kisses on top of Prince's right up side open cheek lovingly, hoping that'll help the other husband to wake up sooner~. As still huddled close on Prince's warm blanketed back, Michael covers his wide awake, now cold breeze face and nose into his husband's messy afro cocoa wood scented hair from last night's warm shower before bedtime~, and wraps his right arm around to pull in Prince from behind~.

"...The kids are waiting for us downstairs, Baby~... Wake up Hon...~" The sound of Michael's voice was heard from Prince's ear as he hummed out when shuffling from under the warm, loving hold and now lifts open his eyelids over his long naked lashes. Then a tiny smile of a reminder on Prince's lips show out too as it's Christmas today~!

Prince breathes blissfully as he turns over, late on his back now to face his had to face o meet up with Michael's~. "Morning, Merry Christmas sweetheart~." Michael cheers once earning a pleased hum in return for the two join in a merry, sweet kiss~.

While in their usual morning atmosphere but still wanting to meet their family who're waiting for them to get into their presents, a set of small but loud rushing pair of child foot steps were heard closer to the parents bedroom door. The two hears knocking from behind the door and of course, the impatient, cutest little toddler boy voice calling out for his daddies to wake up~.