Ch 6: The AMA Awards Cinderella's "GodPapa?"👑(prt 1 Holiday Season🎄🎊🎁)

A/N: heyy again y'all~! How're y'alls Thanksgiving goin? What'chy'all fam brought to eat? Cuz, I might jump outta dis screen n steal some of y'alls Thanksgiving leftovers!😋😋👏🏼lolz!😂

anyways! 🤗 Long-story short summary: This is justa fluffy little update idea for the AMA Awards that had just happened a couple days ago SO! A timeskip back to a couple of days to the start of this update, the date WILL BE slanted~! And then we go back to today's date! The two eldest Nelson-Jackson siblings, stuck on their 1st iconic Red Carpet outfit idea to show off on their spotlight 4 the AMA Awards, troubles them for an 1st outfit with NO idea what to wear... So Papa Prince becomes his kids fairy godmother, returning them early gifts of new and iconic ball dresses 4 them~(<-- that whole part will be shortened read! I'm tryna shorten this chapter as much as I can of what happened last week too!😅) Prince gets a call about a known, beloved home in half broken pieces... TIIIIIME TAH HURT SOME HEARTS A LITTLE..!🙂☠❣💜❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: November 19, 2021
Location: in between the Nelson-Jackson family household
Time: mid afternoon/evening

~

Within the next few days, will be the AMA, aka The American Music Awards of your most famous/fave music artists and as well as legendary who will be joining along with these new Gen Z kids. This week is also a very, memorable, special week for Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson. Every other awards season year, the AMA Music Awards may be about music and progress in the music industry history. But it also celebrates with Prince of 36 years since he had dominated the AMA Awards of his album hit, Purple Rain and his The Revolution Purple Rain band had took its award as their and Prince's success of his first album. Prince had been practicing his short, important-point thankful speech to the AMA for still celebrating his success on that time with written in his purple ink ball pen on white note cards while he takes care of his son Wynter back to his nap time after having lunch.

Prince's husband Michael, had been getting back on phone calls with his old and good girlfriend designer of his stage outfits and suits from his This Is It for his idea of an iconic outfit to match with his husband's georgous AMA '85 sequenced jumpsuit that he wore. Michael had wanted to bring back his two-dragon silver scaled black tux suit, to change the silver of the dragon scales to be a dark lavender purple to match with Prince's reincarnated AMA Red Carpet outfit. Prince's outfit idea theme for his whole family was mostly his idea, of bringing back his tribute of his beloved Purple Rain band and his success in '85. So, he has early secret Christmas gifts for both his oldest kids' outfits for the AMA Awards this year, whenever they don't know what to wear for that night~.

Right now, Michael is in the shower in their bedroom, he was getting himself ready to meet up with Rushka Bergman and Mark Bush who had helped create most of Michael's iconic stage suits of his This Is It, is, surprisingly still alive well and making movie costumes for a living now. Prince is hangin out in his son Wynter's nursery bedroom, his right arm wrapped around skillfully his son's small legs and hugging him close near his right side of his breast of his chest of his house shirt. Giving his already, lurred asleep Wynter with his dark red and white pacifier calming him to sleep as he sits in the nursery bedroom's rocking chair on its warm pillows. Some of Wynter's teeth were starting to grow and he began teething too. So Prince had took his Snowflake to his first dentist appointment for his new dentist, which is a very sweet middle-aged woman with dark red hair mixed in with frizzled brown, just to check out those new teeth that his son had been working on before lunchtime rolled around earlier today.