Ch 19: "Hold On, Carry On, Darling~" (1k READS GOAL SEASON 1 FINALE!😃🎉💛💜)

A/N: Hello my luvs~! 😘🤗 lookie what's here y'all! Another separate chappies AND a uncle/auntie Freddie Mercury chappies that follows up after chappies 18...! Sowwies...!🙁😅☠💗💜❤✨ I've got dis update done 1st and then another special gay married couple update in my drafts rn so yur welcome! 🙂❣❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: April 26, 2022 (A week after the date in chappies 18)
Location: L.A. private hospital
Time: late evening, L.A. California time

~

It's been half a week since Easter and the world of Hollywood, holding onto their breaths after hearing the news that Prince Nelson-Jackson has been sent to the hospital from an unexpected clogged stroke faint in his family home. Once his poor oldest daughter Zendaya was first to find her poor Papa, fallen painfully on the carpet bedroom floor of his father and her Papa's bedroom before getting a chance to step inside and settle down after celebrating a long Easter weekend wedding of her brother Capri and new brother-in-law Lil Wayne, it even left painful tears on Prince's cheeks when he tried to open his eyes and wake to get up and try to attempt to look like he'd never fallen so sudden, it was heartbreaking of the scene enough for Prince to have had a glimpse of his past ex lover Freddie to be there, clinging to him and begged for help to save him as Prince felt like he couldn't breathe as his heartbeat beaten rapidly from feeling the warmth of Freddie's hand trying to feel if his heart was still there. Prince hadn't want Freddie to see him like that from that night... Or his daughter or anyone in his family in a condition so unexpectedly like this, EVER. It was scary.. He was scared when he saw and heard echoes of his past ex lover Freddie's voice panicking at the house maids and Martha, being yelled at from Zen's voice to call 911.

The person that really, REALLY was scared to death has been mostly Freddie. Zen has been speechless and once Caprico got the scary news of his Papa rushed to the hospital immediately, half of the light in his brain had shut off in darkness full of trance. Not knowing what to do when Capri passed on the news to his husband Wayne as he was still at his last minute world tour.

Caprico had been in private conversation with his uncle-in-law Freddie at Freddie's California, Brit style flat, talking to one another wether or not who's going to tell Capri's father Michael about his poor husband's state in the hospital. Freddie was bold enough to tell Michael instead and when Capri's father got the news, Michael almost broke down over stuttering, half-sobbed question was 'What...?!....' When the news had got to telling the viewers about Prince rushed in the hospital, Michael had forced to pause all of his charity events with ex Chicago Bills Shaquille O'Neill in next month of May to drive faster over to the hospital that his poor husband is being cared in.

Now in this following week, as April is getting closer into May, Freddie could only point out how Michael has been feeling these past almost two weeks now since Prince has been in a coma now in a hospital bed as the doctors that are assigned to care for his husband.

He's been... Quiet as Freddie could only call it when he had joined the poor man at the hospital that Prince is situated in his coma, when the doctors told Michael that he'll be in who-knows-how-long of months of coma his husband will be asleep and fight through the pain..

The doctors description of Prince's painful 'stroke faint fall' was gruesome and really speechless yet frustrated to even understand as Freddie overlapped from hearing the conversation with those new generation doctors in their dusky white doctor coats as he watched through the patient window of his past ex lover's asleep position with a stretched out oxygen tube tapped in his nostrils and the heartbeat monitors. From what the old frontman singer had heard, Prince had accidentally been overdosing with the sleeping drug pill, Benadryl without unknowing it. The accident had caused a tiny migrating headache and the tiny migraine had caused that tiny stroke seizure which got Prince into heavy, rapid breathing when he tried to reach helplessly for his dropped cane and gave a bloody nose from his right nostril when dear Freddie was trying to clean in up from his white dress shirt sleeve... And the tiny little cut on the poor old, married guitarist parent's top left forehead was from hitting his head on the foot bottom of the hard brown wood of one the foot end bed post of the mattress.