Ch 21: "I Want To Break Free"*TV AD😅*(SEASON 2 prt 2: last prt: 1K READS😃🎉)

WARNING: DIS WAS A DRAFT WRITTEN 2 IN A HALF WEEKS AGO! BUT I'M STILL PUTTING ITS SETTING DATE INTO TODAY'S MONTH DATE SO Y'ALL WON'T GET CONFUSED WHEN WE ARE! YW🙂❣❤✨

A/N: HIII AGAIN MY LUVS~! ☺☺🤗🤗🤗 hope y'all gotta chance to catch my update on SEASON 2 PART 1 from couple weeks ago! I'll be sneaking off for a lil bit until I get my strength back into writing again for y'all my DARLINGS! 😘❣SO! I HAVEN'T DONE A TALK SHOW CHAPPIES IN A WHILE SINCE BOOK 2 SO HERE'S A COMEBACK OF 1 W/ Y'ALLS FAVE NIECE N AUNTIE/UNCLE FREDDIE FOR DIS NEW UPDATE! WHEW~! I'M HERE!😃😃🎉🎉🎉🎉🤗💜❤✨

ENJOY~!

~♡~

Date: May 25, 2022
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: late evening California

~

Freddie "Mercury" Bulsara-Hutton and his niece Zendaya Nelson-Jackson have been settled inside Freddie's private Vegas hotel flats that's closer to where this superstar host's talk show auditorium building is on the Strip. Freddie's British homey like, elegant and modern flat in Vegas has only three large, spacious floors of bedrooms, restrooms and a few of dressing/makeup rooms. Once the two niece and uncle arrived at the Vegas flat, Freddie had one of the man servants that lives there and keeps everything in the flat get-away-from-home in its original tidy state and showed Zen where she can spend her time in privacy to get ready in to her picked out interview outfit for tonight's show interview with Fallon and her uncle~.

The two took the drive in a long, black, decoy Bentley limbo of Freddie's from L.A. to Las Vegas here for 4 hours later into late afternoon at 2:30 PM so they could avoid night traffic there in Vegas.

Freddie was fine with the in and out process through L.A. California time as it somewhat keeps him up and awake with a little bit of energy tea as the old married frontman singer is used to traveling when he was on QUEEN band brothers out touring.

Freddie did asked his niece Zen during their car drive to Vegas in comfortable presence of one another's silence if she was bothered with very long tours by cars or buses before in her time of acting and in the music world herself~.

Zen told her uncle that she gotten used to double of the travelling by car and planes/jet planes too. She also teased a little bit to her uncle joking about that he can thank her Dad Michael for all of his "24-hour-world-touring camping night owl energy" when Michael went on stage as himself without her other uncles for his own music for his beloved fans to hear him sing and entertained to them~ (even though, Michael REALLY did HATE touring for his music concerts cuz he was tired of the wildness in the chaos of the fainting fans, and kissing random girls on his stages and instead that could've been his husband dear Prince on his sweet caramel lips, the girls cheeks were kissed instead..!). And Freddie couldn't blame Michael in his own mind when he gave a hummed smile at her last comment at his question of traveling as Freddie and his QUEEN band brothers went by SO, MANY plane flights and class busses for their wild music tours too~.

So that's what's encouraged Freddie to be here in Vegas today as he sits in his own dressing/makeup room. He sat in a high dressing wooden chair wearing a beautiful, old-fashioned rainbow arrow feather frilled jacket, along in plain white dress pants with red stripes on both thigh sides of his legs of the stitch on the pants. He also worn a medium-cotton-thin dark velvet silver stitched long-sleeved dress sweater underneath his famous rainbow arrow feather jacket~. His shoes were matching plain dress white shoe boot heels, the heels are one inch plat form. After a couple of hours letting his professionally manicured short-tipped, dark blue painted nails to match his feathery colorful jacket, the dirty blonde makeup artist continued brushing up Freddie's face makeup, getting his makeup of his normal, gorgeous deep dark royal color eye shadow, his lashes brushed in black mascara along with his lips dressed neatly as he shaved his famous bushy mustache down in a buzz shaved mustache to show the QUEEN band's frontman singer's concealed naked light skin. Freddie quickly slipped on his own Paisley-Neverland red "Friendship" bead bracelet (that lucky gift Michael gifted to him when Michael and dear Prince first invited him, his QUEEN band brothers and his youngest son Rami's BoRhap co-star crew to spend a week at Michael's Neverland park for a while from long months of filming one Fall season a couple years back when Freddie and his boys were the executive directors of their biopic movie during that time~) on his right wrist with his other gifted silver diamond bracelet from his two twin son's present on his 45TH birthday one time before he had his nails double checked~. But he also left off his heartbeat smart watch with two identical rainbow striped wrist bands on the makeup dresser desk and his royal velvet British QUEEN inspired by a Finland's Queen, Queen Beatrix's red pottery hat to match with his red velvet dress sweater and the red in his rainbow arrow feather jacket on the right side of the light bulb makeup mirror on the dresser. It was an identical, small stylish hat to tilt just slightly when Freddie wears it with his outfit.

Freddie has his hands and fingers intertwined on his lap, looking down at his bronze-gold stained wedding band of 35 years of marriage with his husband Jim~. As he has his legs and knees elegantly close together in his seat as he lets the middle-aged dusty blonde woman file his manicured painted nails after finishing his makeup, Freddie could feel from under his boot heels that lays flat on the carpet flooring that leads under this talk show building as the auditorium is down on the first floor and the dressing rooms are on top floors. Freddie's feet can feel the small vibrations of the super star host's loud and roaring audience. The feeling of knowing that there will be a PACKED house down there above the old, married frontman singer, just waiting to see him once again and to enjoy a conversation of wondering where Freddie Mercury has been all these years after retiring from the music world with his beloved QUEEN band brothers~.

Freddie sighs softly as his heart beats kind of unsettling but he reminds himself that his beloved niece Zendaya is with him in her own assigned dressing room just next to his as she steps in her yellow two piece feminine tux suit of her own~. So he hums another soft sigh as he feels the wonderful middle-aged blonde woman lay her right pedicured hand on his left shoulder and Freddie just looks up at her with a sweet smile on his face before finally giving her his thanks for helping him prepare for this talk show interview. Once preparing herself to leave the dressing room with closing the door behind her along with the makeup bag in the dark blonde woman's right hand after packing folder pockets of the makeup brushes, Freddie is with silence again.

He reached for both his silver diamond bracelet and his heartbeat smart watch to click them back onto his right wrist with his Paisley-Neverland friendship bead bracelet from bending in front of the dresser a new knock sounded from outside his dressing room door.

Freddie turns his head as soon as the door to his dressing room has opened and came in his niece Zendaya entering inside in her full, bright yellow two-piece tuxedo with her matching sunflower high heels. She has her hair cut to a stylish Bob she now has been wearing since last weekend and her makeup finished with a modern sunkissed gloss of eyeshadow and blush. She only wears small, identical two white diamond sunflower earrings with a bright lemon yellow diamond in each center and the petals of her earrings are the white diamonds. She also wears her Dad's old, gold-rusty-bronze piece sign necklace when he had last worn it when he was young to her look for their talk show interview.

"Hey Uncle Fred, you ready~? They said Jimmy's ready for us to come out. They're gonna lead us to the backstage curtains downstairs." Hearing his niece announce as she pointed at the two man and woman backstage assistants of Fallon's employees and lowers her hand back to her right side of her dress pants.

"Of course love, of course. Hmm," Freddie hums as giving a small smile up to her once reaching back over in front of the dresser stand at the small jewelry holder wear he hanged a couple of his own long-string silver necklaces, pendants and one of his own ashes of his late nephew Evelyn that his dear Prince mailed him once on Evelyn's 23rd birthday after Caprico and Wayne's wedding a month back~..

He slips them on around his neck quickly and stands up from his chair with the hold of Zen's help to stand up. "Are you ready Darling?" Freddie asks this time and Zen nods with a small smile on her lips as the two walk together, leaving closed the dressing room behind them with security leading next to them.

Lastly, Freddie is feeling the most confident now that his oldest niece is by his side to his first-in-a-longtime famous interview for the modern world to see. And yes, the old married frontman singer is ready to reunite with the new world of music once more~.

~♡~

A/N: HEY Y'ALL I AIN'T DEAD!😃😃🎉🎉🤗🤗 if y'all haven't noticed, I've been away from the internet for 3 weeks now after what happened 3 days ago in Texas..😌🥀✨ but anyway dis is all I have for dis part of today for you my luvs! I MIGHT write a 3rd part for Freddie's 1st time meeting Jimmy Fallon host and reuniting with his superfans~🙂❣ I hope y'all are staying safe and got protection when y'all are out there! It's gon be a CRAZY NEXT MONTH CUZ SUMMER IS A COMIN MY DARLINGS~! HOPEFULLY MORE UPDATES FROM DIS BEAUTIFUL 3RD VOL FOR Y'ALL WHO'RE STILL READING DIS! I hope!😅 ANYWAYS! I'll SEE Y'ALL VERY SOON AND HOPEFULLY NOT TOO LATE! LYSM ☺😘❤💜💛✨✨

With love,

MamaxLegendary