Ch 20: "I Want To Break Free"*TV AD😅*(SEASON 2 prt 1: 1k READS GOAL!☺🎉)

A/N: Y'ALL WANT MORE OF AUNTIE/UNCLE FREDDIE MY LUVS~!? I'LL GIVE Y'ALL MORE OF YUR FAVE AUNTIE/UNCLE FREDDIE~!😌😘💗💗💗💛❤ dis new fresh update starts of SEASON 2 OF DIS BOOTYFUL 3RD PRICHAEL VOL for y'all n I'm SO EXCITE TO SHARE IT!😍😍🤗 dis has a lil "in 1st/3rd pov eyes" vibes so SEASON 2! Here, we, go! ☺🎉💜❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: May 7, 2022
Location: same location from chappies 18 + 19, L.A. Coachella hospital
Time: early evening, L.A. California time

~

The calendar has finally entered into the new month of May, the Magnolias season. It's been officially a month in a half since Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson was shockingly rushed to the family's due to an accidental sleeping medicine overdose coma... Once that news had spread across in Minnesota, they're also holding onto their breaths and praying silently in minds to help heal their old married purple guitarist~.

But the good thing for the States is that Freddie Mercury has been in his California flat mansion for a full month now, so that the old married frontman singer could be closer to his other family and care for Prince like he said~. Freddie began a "used-to" schedule of visiting his past beloved at the hospital to check in to see if there were any more get-well-soon fan gifts sent at Prince's hospital patient room~. Freddie was the one seeing Prince and staying by his side most of the time while his own husband Jim Hutton is still out of the country for his neurosurgeon team operation project to deal with before Summer starts off is when Jim told his dear husband Freddie in one bedtime phone call when Freddie was helping dear Prince to bed last Sunday ago with the nurse that works at the front desk on their top floor of the hospital~. Freddie was so thankful and humble for that Californian dark brown skinned nurse working her night shifts into double-shifts as she was honored (and starstruck she was, that poor nurse, Freddie also added when remembering that moment first meeting her~); The woman just couldn't believe she was assisting TWO famous legends from her birth year as she must be an eighties baby, and to add into her almost fangirl starstruck moment, she was also keeping in phone calls with THE Michael Jackson, which also happens to be Prince's longtime husband and a famous legend too~. But putting aside from gushing over how adorable that nurse was when she first hit the realisation of Freddie's presence was under the roof of the hospital she worked at, Freddie was most heartfelt of giving her and her 13 year old ddaughter's who was at school, he gave his autograph on a copy of one of his QUEEN band brothers 80s album, Bohemian Rhapsody of course~. And in return, the beautiful brown skinned nurse with yellow back-long straight hair told about how well Prince's treatment of his coma has been going and Freddie was happy to hear that his past beloved is doing great today~.

Today, after eating a small-square-cut delicious pastrami French bread sandwich and calming sweet tea for lunch as lunch hours has ended, Freddie peacefully listens to the tv that's on playing on the opposite side wall above the head of empty spare sitting chairs of Prince's hospital bed. He sits at the usual wooden armrests, square-shaped rocking chair with soft cushions for head and bottom, on the right side of Prince's hospital bed railing. The old married frontman singer has been writing in a half empty get-well-soon gift card of his own on top of a wooden white board swivel tray hooked onto the right side of the armrest. He wanted to mail back to dear Elton John from his last week's heartwarming get-well-soon gift card for support and his love to help Prince to get better and awake soon~.

As his empty plate from his lunch and cup of calming tea sat aside on the spare right side hospital bed dresser so he could write his thank you card to Elton, Freddie continues writing in his cursive handwriting in the card and kept Prince's right, now warm asleep hand on to his lap in comfort~. The nurses had took his silver wedding ring off so that the cold metal won't affect his vitals while he's sleeping in his coma.. it was sat on the left side of the other identical hospital bed dresser with the night lamp and a couple of magazines set on there. The tv in the room continues playing on at his right shoulder side as it shows some of the news of that poor Johnny Depp vs his ex wife's "marriage abuse accusations" trial countless days of it. Honestly, in Freddie's opinion on listening to that horrible part in news is just, embarrassingly sickening and too sad to see that man had no choice of losing his beloved movie character over a crazy ex wife he used to love is still telling horrid lies about this sweet man's relationship treatment with her in their supposed marriage...