Ch 11: Good Luv Season Pls~640 SUPERBOWL READS SPECIAL~! prt 2(🏈🎉)

A/N: I DIDN'T FORGET Y'ALL! 🙂👏🏼 THAT THIS BOOTYFUL 3RD PRICHAEL COMEBACK HAS REACHED OVER 600 READSSS OVER THIS WINTER SEASON! TYSM MY LUVS N DARLINGS~!😘😘💕💕😃😃👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎉🎉🎉 NOW! Just a lil sweet makeup for my absence of still recovering from another loss family member for this yrs Valentine's Day~🙂❣❣❣ Hope y'all like this mature era SUPERBOWL HALFTIME that I promised that I'll make an update for y'all! Cuz dat Superbowl halftime show was LIT n GANGED UP~!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯😘💕🤗💜❤✨

Enjoy~!

P.S. THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED STRAIGHT ON VALENTINE'S DAY BUT IT BECAME A DRAFT ON VALENTINE'S DAY lolz! I literally almost lost track on the days of these weeks passin by Chile I-!😅😅 hope y'all enjoy dis hip hop smutty update tho! As my LATE TREAT! 😘💕💝

~♡~

P.S. PLS WATCH UNTIL 13:37-13:55 OF THE VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND THIS LOVELY UPDATE FOR Y'ALL CUZ, I GOTTA SUPER HOT CHOCOLATE MIXED SURPRISE FOR THIS YEAR'S VALENTINE'S DAY 4 MY LUVS~!😘😘💕💕💕💕😏🖤💝💜❤💜❤✨✨✨

Date: February 14, 2022
Location: in between the Nelson-jackson family household/through Inglewood L.A.
Time: evening

~

Inglewood L.A. Sofi Stadium BACKSTAGE:

Before entering outside onto the Superbowl field to start their duo performance of the finest Superbowl game as the broadcast takes the viewers to halftime; The oldest trio goat gang hangs out getting prepared to walk out to the overloaded, excited stadium. Snoop Dogg had his crew of guys exclaiming exciting and a little bit quiet but low voices of gushiness noises over the sneak peek of his old rapper stage friend's engagement ring surprise for Dr. Dre's plan of proposing to his on-going boyfriend of happy 4 years. Eminem, or his real name, Marshall Matthers III.

Here's a little back love story between these two if y'all really wanna know how Dr. Dre and The Goat became one together with love; it was surprisingly the 'Gay Black Rapper Community' that helped through Marsh and Dre's relationship over the years . Ever since the long-awaited friendship that bloomed between the blue-eyed rapper and the older black man once Dre had introduced Marshall to the hip-hop community after he did to Ms. MJB, in the last decade, the "Rap God" and the "Goat Dr." fell in love with the other and their love for rapping. Once the two had marked their fourth year in their gay relationship last early February of 2021 to their 90s babies fans on Instagram posts, Dre had finally decided to pop the question as all the Gen Z rappers of this generation had been DYING to know when that'll happen in Hollywood. So, during the last few days of the New Years settling down, Dre secretly texted Snoop and Mary J. into proposing to his Marsh. Yes, "Marsh" became a settled, most comfortable short nickname for Marshall (sometimes 'Em' has been useful for Eminem's stage name whenever Dre calls for his boyfriend when they're at their home mansion of the Andre Young's mansion home after Dre had finalized divorce papers with his wife in December....).

So, Dre decided that today started off as a good day for him and Marsh when they woke up snuggled warmly under their thick blankets from last night's Winter season cold night in L.A. again~. But today felt like early Spring break and Dre secretly took out the smooth, shiny-plastic covered matte wedding ring velvet box out, hidden from inside his wrist watch dresser collection back home in his and Marsh's bedroom this morning.

It was not too big of a velvet proposal box ring in the L.A. West coast black rapper's black slathered bikers jacket from his halftime outfit. Dre felt relaxed and felt 'kinda fun hiding away the engagement ring surprise from his boyfriend Marsh. And he certainly trusts Snoop and Mary J into NOT blurting out his surprise proposal to Em either~. He just can't wait for it.