Ch 23 [VOL 1 PRT 2]: Dear Last June/Thank you Notes🙂💛🕊

A/N: HELLO THERE AGAIN MY LUVS! 😘💕🤗 Part 2 of volume 1 season 2 story-set is here! Dis 1 is gon be maybe back-to-back 3rd POV on Mikey here again~ AND A SURPRISE AT THE END 4 Mikey_CinnaSwirl LUV U SISTA on friendship tysm 4 checkin in up on how I am luv! Dedicated dis 2 you!🎉🎉😌😌😘💕💜❤✨ srry 4 the LONG waiting update of dis but I did remind y'all that I wasn't gon update on last week due to Chadwick's passing plus Michael's bday like 100 times ago! 😅😅 ANYWAYS! HERE'S TO MORE FEELS MOSTLY ON DADDY MIKEY'S POV! THE DIS LAST DAYS OF AUGUST MY LUVS!🤧🤧😌💕💕

Enjoy~!

~♡~

(A/N: HOPEFULLY Michael's back-to-back POVs will be separated w/ last week's last 4 days to his bday of dis year up until now today's date if that makes any sense to my readers who're still enjoying ghost reading this!😌❣❤✨)
Date: August 27, 2022
Location: Hollywood, L.A. hospital
Time: few hours before 5:30 AM

~

Michael just wishes...

only for just a second...!

If his husband Prince can wake up right now... it's been too many months. The married frontman dancing entertainer of the silent, sleeping in-coma-state old guitarist in the hospital bed still a sound asleep. The hospital bedroom has been dark since four hours after midnight, and Michael Joseph Jackson slept in a hospital cushion rocking bed chair that he set closer next to his husband Prince's right arm side of the hospital stretcher bed near the old legend guitarist's sleeping-coma form.

Michael has been asleep since past midnight until later after 6 a.m. in the morning along with California's time and sunrises. A couple of duffle bags of Michael's clothes from his and his husband's bedroom closet sat on the corner sides of the hospital bedroom giant winged blind window seal. Prince's get-well-soon loving fan gifts and cards were still sat on the bottom of the huge window of this private hospital bedroom now. The King of Pop and married father to this beautiful asleep guitarist before him, decided to take his own monthly touring around the world and through L.A. California this whole year to put a pause and to keep his husband Prince's side company of Michael's well-known loving, yet happy and softy energy for whenever Prince wakes up to recognize who the old guitarist's husband is.
Sooner or later~...

Even knowing after SO MANY flight trips down in Chicago to cover a few charity and generosity events (was what Michael nicknamed his tour through California, Chicago and even his husband's birth town Minnesota he visited new generation of his fans there~) with LeBron James-Jordan, aka the younger, middle-aged husband to the late basketball king Michael Jordan if people still even remember that couple. Michael wanted to spend a half of a month back in August at the hospital in town to care for his husband and to make sure that Prince can wake up healthy and happy back with his family before his daughter Zendaya's birthday.

Speaking of birthdays ...

It's the last week of the month in August in middle week of the 27th. Summer is trying to settle down at least as Fall starts to roll in. Like in the beginning, Michael had been asleep since past midnight until after 4:30 a.m. in the Californian, rising blue sunrise morning.

Michael, in his red long, old comics Spider-Man pyjamas pants in a spread out stretched-sleeping form laid on the rocking bed chair leg stretcher. The only given light in the hospital bedroom is Michael's charging smart phone near a close by lamp dresser stand that's charging his phone and the small dresser lamp set next to a smart alarm clock that reads in blue mordern text numbers, 4:40 a.m. in the morning. It's been in a comfortable, cold room temperature through the hospital's maintainable A/C during nights and Michael is covered in spare comfortable blankets and puffy pillows from home when he packed for his half month stay with the hospital.