Chapter 1.

Juliana's POV.

It was over. The most important fight of JJ's life was done . He did his best and now the results were out of his control.

I haven't lift my head and looked at the ring since the fourth round where he was knocked down by an illegal punch. Simon who was sat next to me was in a worse state than me and Talia had to keep him calm and assure him repeatedly that JJ was fine.

The ring announcer called both JJ and Logan to the centre of the ring to announce the results. I held Simon's hand hoping to find some comfort and control my rapid heartbeat.

Everything around me faded out, the noice, the lights and all the cheers seemed insignificant. I closed my eyes tightly as Simon gave my hand a comforting squeeze. JJ's words were the only thing that kept replaying in my head. We had a talk a few months ago before he came here to LA.

-XIX-

"What if I lose ,Jules, everything I have ever worked for all depends on this one fight. What if I succumb to the pressure, what if the occasion gets to me." He asked as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"JJ if there is one thing I know about you it's that whatever happens you'll make yourself proud. I believe in you, all the boys believe in you. Remember you can't lose and I'm sure you won't lose." I tried comforting him inspite of being scared for him myself.

"Thanks Jules, I don't know what I would do without you." He said placing a kiss on my forehead making me smile.

"No problem Jide, just remember win or lose all of us will still be by your side till the end." I said as he nodded curling further into my side.

-XIX-

I was brought out of my thoughts as Simon jumped off his seat and let go of my hand. Everything around me came back in a blurry rush almost overwhelming me. All of our friends had jumped out of their seats and were cheering loudly. I rose of my seat and saw JJ embracing Vidal in the middle of the ring.

He had done it, he had won. He proved all the haters wrong.

"Oh my God. He did it, the idiot actually did it." Simon said with tears glazing his eyes as he embraced me.

"I'm so proud of him." I said laughing as he placed me back down.

I turned back to the ring to see JJ see on the ropes beating his chest basking in the limelight. He looked at me and when our eyes met he smiled and mouthed the words ' I did it.' making me nod along.

All of us cheered for him as he completed his interviews. He and Logan hugged it out possibly bringing an end to their well documented rivalry and beef.

"Come on we need to get to the dressing room before he arrives." Simon said over the loud music that had started to play.

I nodded giving Talia and Freya another hug before following Simon to the locker room area. None of us were allowed in but JJ had gotten me and Simon special permission so that we could be there when he comes back.

Me and Simon walked past the cheering fans and dodged the paparazzi camera's in our path, all of them were turned towards the ring anyway.