Chapter 22.

Juliana's POV

After JJ left the party last night, we got no message or call from him the rest of the night, but early this morning he had texted in the group chat inviting everyone to lunch and said he had a really important announcement to make.

I've been freaking out over his message ever since I got it. He went over to ask Charlotte if they could date and what if the announcement was them starting to date. What if I was officially too late to confess my feelings to him.

"Hey it's going to be okay, he may just be calling us to announce his song or something, didn't he say he had a huge feature." Ashley said trying to comfort me as she sat down on the bed next to me.

"Yeah that must be it. You know some time ago, he called everyone over to dinner just because he beat his personal best in weight lifting." I said with a chuckle as Ashley laughed.

"Trust me, you'll confess your love to JJ and then you both will have a long and happy relationship." Ashley said hugging me as I nodded.

"Thanks for letting me rant." I said as she laughed.

"Well you did wake me up from my sleep and sat me down and ranted but I'm always here for you remember that." She said with a smile.

"I'm so glad you walked back into my life." I said as she walked back to the corner of my room and put on a song.

"Come on let's dance and build up an appetite for our lunch." She said offering me her hand to dance.

We danced around in my room for the rest of the morning before it getting ready for lunch. As it turned 1 in the afternoon, JJ reminded everyone again of coming to lunch. Simon then came over to our apartment, wanting to drive the three of us to the restaurant.

Charlotte's POV

"Do you really think this whole announcement thing is necessary." I asked with a chuckle as I completed my makeup.

"Yeah I need to brag to those idiots, they thought I couldn't get you to date me, look at me now suckers." He bragged as he came and stood next to me.

"Remember it's a fake relationship, I like you but that's all this will ever be, we are just friends with benefits." I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I made sure to remind him that this was not a real relationship, it was just a way to have fun.

"I know but I still get have fun with you right." He asked as he kissed me slowly making me smile against his lips as he lifted me off the ground, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"How about we have some fun before we leave." He spoke against my lips as  he pushed me up against the wall.

"You have a reservation in about half an hour so I suggest we leave." I said smiling as he kissed my neck.

"Fine but after we come back you owe me." He said with a wink.

"It's more like you owe me." I said with a smirk as he let me down.

"Come on then, let go show them who's the best fake couple in town." He said taking my hand in his and intertwining our fingers.

My driver then took us over to the restaurant and as we got out of the car, I saw JJ's entire friend group waiting for us at the entrance of the restaurant.

The moment they saw me and JJ walking towards them hand in hand, their expressions were so funny. They ranged from shock, happiness, pride to even sadness. Wait why is she sad.

The moment Juliana saw me and JJ , her eyes went straight to our intertwined hands and she had this unexplainable look of grief on her face, she quickly turned towards the girl next to her and said something to her all while sneaking looks at me and JJ.

𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖚𝖕 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 || Sidemen || KSIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें