Chapter 35.

Juliana's POV

It was here , the day of the first official "date" me and JJ were going out on . I was really nervous for it when I woke up but when Talia explained how we had been going out on unofficial dates as friends forever so this would be no different.

And thinking about it what she said was true , this would just be like all those times we've gone out for dinner. It was just a fun night out with my best friend...... My best friend that I was utterly and completely in love with but hey let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

I wore a classy red outfit complimented with beautiful hair and makeup done by Talia. I had worn something more exciting under the dress but let's wait for that later. I put on my jewelry and sat on the couch waiting for JJ and low and behold he knocked on the door exactly on the time he had said.

"Wow...." He breathed out as I opened the door for him. He shamelessly checked me out from top to bottom before looking up at me again.

"Exactly on time Mr.KSI." I said with a chuckle as I went to take my bag.

"Hey I wouldn't be late for a first date now would I." He replied as I joined him.

We both then bid goodbye to Talia and took the elevator downstairs to the front entrance where a luxurious car was stood that JJ had rented out for the night.

We got in and JJ whispered something to the driver before sitting back down next to me and relaxing.

"So where are we going...." I asked him as he took my hand in his , making me immediately feel at ease.

"Just sit back and relax Jules, it's a surprise." He said with a wink before turning to look out at the streets of London.

For the rest of the journey I kept bugging him, asking loads of questions but he as calm as ever just asked me to remain calm and not ruin the surprise.

After about an hour of journey to God knows where , the driver finally pulled up to a beautiful area adorned with fairy lights and complete with a candle lit table and a chef cooking in the corner.

"We are here." JJ said with a smirk as he got out the car and jogged over to my side to open the door and held out his hand for me to take and get out.

"Wow..." I said taking in the view in front of me.

"First date , so I needed to go all in you know

"First date , so I needed to go all in you know. We have dinner here under the stars and then we'll head back to our spot and then we'll see what'll happen after that." He said with a wink making me roll my eyes.

"But this is truly beautiful JJ , like genuinely I didn't expect all this." I said as he led me to the table and pulled out the chair for me to sit. What a gentleman.

Dinner was amazing, like genuinely perfect. He had told the chef to make all my favorite dishes and an amazing dessert that was so delicious I almost hugged the chef after taking a bite. After dinner, JJ led to me out to a small picnic spot that the had told them to make. It was complete with a bottle of wine and some snacks to munch on.