Chapter 29.

Juliana's POV

I was sat at the Cafe near Trevor's place waiting for him to arrive. We had just returned from the cruise this morning and I wasted no time in telling Trevor that I wanted to talk although he was confused as to why I was calling him that early in the morning.

Being sat there alone with my steaming cup of coffee just allowed me a moment to think about my absolutely shit love life.

Like think about it , I've never had a relationship ever and the first person I fall in love with is my best friend that everyone said I would develop feelings for, but before I could convince myself and prepare myself to tell him how I felt he got someone new and me instead of I don't know taking it slow and getting over my feelings, moved straight into a relationship with a colleague who turns out is a serial cheater in all his previous relationships.

Tell me that ain't a tragic love life, cause it's the biggest tragedy I could imagine.

As I was sat wallowing over my love life, Trevor walked in dressed perfect as ever. He was a model after all.

"Hey babygirl." He said kissing my cheek and sitting down in front of me.

"Hey." I said as he smirked at me and took my hand in his before ordering his brunch.

"Look I met someone on the cruise." I said as he looked at me confused.

"Who did you meet? " He asked as I sighed.

"Why haven't you said you were the one that cheated in your previous relationships. You made it seem you were cheated on and your ex tells me on the cruise that you were the one that cheated. I looked like a fool, I chose to trust you." I said in a whisper yell as he rolled his eyes.

"You believed her over what I said , she's hates me being happy so she'll do anything it takes to take away that happiness and you believed her . I thought you trust me but clearly not ." He said as he banged his hand on the table bringing everyone's attention on us.

"I'm sorry." I halfheartedly apologized for God knows what as he huffed and looked outside the window.

"Y'know what I got to go, text me when you actually wanna be my girlfriend and trust me and not some hoe." He said getting up and walking out not waiting for my response.

I was left sitting alone in the restaurant as I collected my thoughts and composure before quickly paying the bill and catching a cab to meet a person that I know I could rant to .

I quickly made my way up to her apartment and knocked on her door hoping she was awake and alone, but I was answered instead by another friend of mine.

"Hey Jules, what you doing here." Tobi asked allowing me in.

"I'm here to see Ashley, need to talk to her about something." I huffed walking straight to the kitchen to be met by my very smiley best friend who was busy making some food.

"Hey beautiful. " She greeted me putting down the spatula and coming over to give me a hug.

She's been so much more happier since she and Tobi began to have the relationship they currently have. It's nice to see my friends happy eventhough my love life is absolutely shit.

" I just wanted to talk about Trevor." I said whispering the last part to her so Tobi couldn't hear.

"Well let's have lunch first and we'll get to that later." She said making me sit down at the dining table making Tobi laugh.

I had lunch with them as I was hungry and soon after lunch Tobi left to go meet the boys leaving me alone with Ashley.

"So what did he say." Ashley asked after she kissed Tobi goodbye and closed the door.