Chapter 11.

Juliana's POV

"You really need to show some Brand your designs. Jules these are fucking amazing." Ashley squealed going through my artbook full of my designs.

"That's what I keep telling her. We work with this brand called Cherry and the owner told if she gets nice designs, she'll use them for her brand but Ms. Shy over here doesn't want to show them to her." Talia said as she took a bite of her lunch.

The three of us had met up for lunch at mine and Talia's apartment and somehow Talia managed to take my artbook and show it to Ashley who was really impressed but both of them were my best friends so they could very well be lying.

"Anyways it seem Jide was really happy after his date." Talia said with a smile.

"Yeah I'm glad he's actually interested in a girl." I said as she nodded.

"Imagine he starts dating Charlotte, Oh My God then she'll be around a group a lot." Talia said very excitedly.

"I reckon some of you will be jealous if they start dating." Ashley says sharing a look with Talia. Wait do they think I'll get jealous if they start dating.

"I won't get jealous if that's what you guys think." I spoke up with a shrug.

"Jules I was talking about the other single boys being jealous of JJ. You saw how they were eyeing Charlotte at the party." Ashley said making me realize I had just made a fool of myself.

"But seeing the way you just reacted, I reckon your a little jealous too." Talia said with a chuckle pinching my cheeks.

"Nope. I'm really happy for him." I said to her with a smile, pinching her cheeks making the three of us laugh.

We continued our conversation just like old times, filled with gossip, laughter and jokes. Even though Ashley was just back in our friend's group, it was like she hadn't left. It was just like old times but now we were all grown up adults who were working towards our dreams.

Our conversation was brought to an abrupt end when I heard my phone go off and to my surprise it was infact JJ that was calling me.

JJ's POV (5 minutes ago).

"What do you mean she can't come here?" I asked Freezy absolutely outraged at what I had just heard.

"She said her car broke down and she can't come here, I'm really sorry mate." He said sighing.

"Fuck off, now I met get a yellow card because I chose to listen to your stupid ass." I said walking away from him.

We were about to shoot for the Sidemen Tinder YouTuber edition and Freezy had asked me if this girl he liked could be on and I being the great friend I am said yes but now it seems she can't make it.

Fuck if we are a girl short, I might get a yellow card because this was my video to organize. I sat down and decided to think about my options.

I could in invite someone else or just hope the boys don't get pissed off and the first option seemed so much better.
I thought of all the beautiful YouTuber girls I was friends with and would agree to come on. I took out my phone and saw through my contacts and one name stood out but she doesn't like Tinder videos.

You know what she's my best friend I hope she does it for me, I thought to myself before clicking on Jules' contact and calling her.

Juliana's POV

"Hey JJ." I said as I  picked up his call after shushing the girls.

"Hey Jules, okay so again I need a big favor. Please." He pleaded.