Chapter 2.

JJ's POV

I woke up when I felt my alarm going off. Fuck I must have forgotten to turn it off after yesterday.

I turned the alarm off and opened my eyes and sat up a little. The room was already bright with the sun rays coming in through the window illuminating the entire room. I saw my clothes from the party yesterday night scattered all around the room along with the dress and lingerie of the girl.

I don't remember much of what happened after we came back to the room. I was too tired and too drunk to even care for what was happening, but with the amount of noice she was making I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself none the less.

I sat up a little bit more and checked my phone to see that the boy's had planned to have breakfast together in about half an hour and because I was indeed starving, I thought it would be best to join them in the restaurant downstairs.

"Hey Champ." The girl next to me said with a chuckle as she woke up and sat up next to me.

"Good morning." I greeted before thinking of her name before realizing I actually didn't know her name.

"Good morning." She said as she straddled me and gave me a big smile.

Before I could ask her to get off, I felt her lips on my neck as she slowly kissed up and down my neck before biting on it lightly. She then put her hands over my shoulders as she slowly began to grind on me moving her kisses to my jawline.

"How about once we get back to London, you take me out on a date and I'll show you a great time after like last night." She said against my skin as I chuckled.

I would be lying if I said that was the first time I had heard those exact words from a girl after a one night stand. They think they have a chance at dating me just because we had sex. They were wrong.

"So what do you say?" She said pulling back and cupping my cheeks.

"Nah, this was just a one night ting." I said as I lifted her off me and got up leaving her on the bed looking at me confused.

"The group is having breakfast downstairs so I suggest you go back to your room and freshen up before joining us there." I said as I picked up her stuff and handed it back to her.

She then put on her clothes in a hurry as she mumbled shit about me under her breath. Once she was out the door , I locked it up and decided to take a shower to get myself ready for the day.

After I freshened up from my shower, I put on my t-shirt and joggers before putting on some sunglasses hoping it could cover up my tired eyes. I pocketed my phone and took the elevator downstairs to the restaurant and saw that all of my friends were already gathered and were seated in one large table together.

As usual Jules had a seat for me next to her and I smiled to myself as I jogged over to the table.

"Hey guys." I said very excitedly as I sat down next to Jules giving her a kiss on her cheek as she smiled.

"Had fun?" Ethan asked as everyone giggled looking at me.

"Yup." I said smiling before I saw the girl I slept with was sitting next to him with her friend on her side.

"What you ordering?" I asked Jules as I looked at the menu.

"Probably some pancakes or something, we had some yesterday and it was great." She said as she pointed to the menu showing me what she had ordered.

"Also Ms.New Girl over there was cursing you out when she came down." She said giggling.

"What does she expect, just because we slept together doesn't mean I taking her on a date. No offense but she doesn't seem that interesting." I said before all of us ordered our breakfast.