Chapter 26.

Charlotte's POV

"Well that's about it, I'm finally getting a little time off." I say with a sigh as I rest my legs on the couch.

"Well why don't you go on a little trip, like to fully refresh yourself. You do it usually and why would now be any different." Jane commented as I nodded, agreeing to her statement.

"Well maybe I'll just go away for a few days. Get a few days of quite and peace." I said as Jane sat down next to me.

"That sounds great and since you have a boyfriend now, maybe take him along and maybe you can have more fun." She said with a smirk as I sighed.

No one except me and JJ knew that it was a fake relationship. We had managed to keep up the act for this long so it was cool to keep it going, and maybe taking JJ along with me doesn't sound like a bad idea, maybe he needs a small vacation too.

"I'll ask him, but I don't want to force him to come." I said with a sigh as Jane rolled her eyes.

"You have a handsome boyfriend and your thinking over inviting him, I'll never manage to understand you." She said with a chuckle playfully slapping my shoulder making me smile.

We continued talking for a while more as I finished up the little work I had left before I took the days off. I left my assistant with the little work he had to oversee when I'm not here and told him to issue a directive to the designers and the staff thanking everyone for the success of the newest collection.

I also made sure to send a private message to Juliana, specially thanking her for her designs. She made the collection so much better and she replied saying she was really glad she could help.

I then called JJ and invited him over for dinner and once he accepted, started to make us both dinner since I wanted to make something special for him seeing he's been really supportive. I also wanted to ask him to come along for the vacation, but decided to wait till after dinner.

JJ arrived as I just about finished making dinner. He brought me a bouquet of roses like he does everytime he comes over. He's adorable.

"Damn you made this all for me." He asked with widened eyes as he saw the food I had plated up on the dinner table.

"Yes, now sit down and let me go get the wine." I said as he nodded and I walked to the wine cellar to get the bottle of red wine which JJ said he liked.

I walked back out and handed the wine to JJ and say down at the table.
Dinner was spent talking and catching up on each other's days. JJ complimented me non-stop on my cooking and to be fair , I was really proud of myself for making all this.

After dinner we found ourselves in my bed , cuddled together with my head resting on his chest as his hand rested on my bare waist.

"JJ..." I whispered looking up at him as he smiled.

"Yup.." He said as I sat up a little.

"Well I've been thinking of going on a small vacation for a few days...and was hoping that you would join me if your free." I asked as he thought about it for a second before nodding in agreeance.

"Well yeah my album is almost done anyway and maybe being in a new place can reenergize me for the release, and I get to be with you so it's a win win for me." He said with a wink making me laugh rolling my eyes.

"So we can leave in like a couple of days." I said as I took my phone from the table beside me and started to test my assistant to get my jet ready for the trip.

"Where are we going anyway?" He said leaning in trying to see what I was typing.

"It's a surprise darling." I said lightly pushing him away making him chuckle.