Chapter 6.

Juliana's POV

"Oh my God, I actually can't believe we are going to have a brand deal with the Charlotte Smith." Talia squealed excitedly.

We were currently on our way to the new 'Cherry' office to discuss the terms of our brand deal. It was a really exciting opportunity to say the least and me and Talia were over the moon after we had got the email from the company yesterday.

"I don't know Talia what if we came across too excited when we met her in LA, what if she thinks we are some fangirls or worse what if she is calling us in only because we are JJ's friends." I sighed as she looked at me puzzled.

"What do you mean?" She screeched in her unique way.

"I mean it has happened before, remember when Foot Asylum wanted to sponsor us because we were quote ' KSI's friends.'" I said reminding her of the little brand deal that was offered to us before the fight.

" Oh man I really hope Charlotte isn't calling us over because we are JJ's friends because then you would reject the deal and walk out and I have to sit there awkwardly trying to explain to her why you walked off." She sighed making me laugh.

We got to the office and walked into it and saw that people were working hard for the launch of the new store. There were Cherry Products displayed prominently on Mannequins spread all across the tiled floor.

"Hey we are here for the brand deal meeting. I'm Juliana Rodriguez and this is Talia Mar." I said introducing the both of us to the receptionist.

"Yes Ms.Rodriguez and Ms.Mar you can go down to the meeting room, I'll inform Ms.Smith you are here and she'll join you soon." She said pointing to the meeting room.
I just nodded with a smile before walking into the meeting room with Talia.

We sat down on two chairs at the side and waited for Ms.Smith to join us. Getting a brand deal with her was an amazing opportunity so I just hope I don't mess it up. Who knows maybe I could get some inspiration from her and finally start designing my own stuff like I always wanted to do.

"Hey girls, so glad to see you again." We heard a voice greet us as we turned around to see Ms.Smith walk in with what I assumed was her assistant right behind her carrying a file.

"An honor to meet you again Ms.Smith." Talia said as we got up and greeted her with a hug.

"Please just call me Charlotte and sorry if the office is in a mess we are just setting up." She said with a laugh sitting down on the chairs opposite to us.

"So girls I'm pretty sure you know the jist of why we called you down here. We would like the both of you to promote Cherry Products in your videos, streams , Instagram or in any other way you want. We don't want to force you into something you don't like so you can choose the product you want to promote from our entire catalogue. Just select it and inform us and we'll send it to you right away." Charlotte said taking the file from her assistant and passing it to us.

"It would be an honor to work with Cherry. We love everything you and your brand stands for and we would love to promote your products." I said taking the file from her and opening it up to see two contracts in it.

"I would love to have you both on board . You seem like very fashionable girls and the brand could do a lot with your help. We are just starting off in London and it would be great to have your support." Charlotte said smiling.

"We would be so glad to help. Both of us are such big fans and we still can't believe we have this opportunity to even work with you." Talia said excitedly.

"Also girls that's not all if you do have any design ideas that you would like to share feel free. If we all like it , I'll launch it as a Cherry Product and you can be designers for us as well." She said making my eyes widen in surprise.