Chapter 24.

T/W : Loss of a loved one and slight panic attacks.

JJ's POV

I woke up in a really bright room. The light was almost blinding me so I had to cover my eyes with my hands.

"Fuck me it's bright." I commented as I heard a giggle from next to me.

A very familiar giggle, the one sound I loved the most.

"Ava?" I called out for her confused as to what was happening.

Suddenly the lights faded out and there she stood as beautiful as I remember. Those blue eyes and jet black hair and that smile that remains etched in my memory.

"Hey love." She said as I ran over and gave her a big hug.

"I miss you so much." I said as she hugged me back.

"I'm so proud of you, your doing so well." She said as she led me back to the bed.

"I miss you Ava, so much and I'm sorry...." I said as my voice cracked as she hugged me again and held me in her arms as I broke down in tears.

" Sshhhh......it's okay sweetheart, remember I'll always be looking over you but Jiddle I need you to move on, you know I don't like seeing you sad or cry." She said as she wiped the tears off my face and kissed my forehead.

"I do try, but....but I just can't be fully happy like I was with you." I said as she shook her head.

"Jiddle I know you aren't trying to feel better, I know your still sulking over me and I don't want that anymore. I want you to fall in love again and want you to treat that lucky girl like the queen she is." She said with that bright smile that used to brighten up my everyday.

"No one could ever love me like you did A, no one likes the shy introverted JJ , everyone loves KSI and I myself don't like him at times. And if I can't love myself then how can I love someone else." I said as she frowned.

"Oh Jiddle, you have so many people around you that love you for you, you just have to look closer and realize your feelings." She said kissing my forehead.

"I'll try...." I said as she hugged me again.

"Please do this for me......I know my Jiddle will do whatever I say, please for me move on and find the love that you deserve." She said as I hugged her back tightly.

I knew all this was a dream but something about it this time made it feel more real.

"So you've put on some muscles huh..." She said with a chuckle as I saw the tears glazing her beautiful eyes.

" Yeah you could say that." I said as she laughed and wiped the tears in her eyes.

"I love you." She said cupping my face and kissing my nose.

"I love you too..." I said as she smiled.

"Can I get a forehead kiss for old times sake." She said as she stood up.

"I still do this to every girl I like ,you know." I said with a chuckle as she nodded.

I got up and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead just like old times as she smiled. She then took my hand and kissed it before leading me to the door and once I walked through everything went bright again.