Chapter 14.

Juliana's POV

"So thanks for dinner JJ, I loved it." I said kissing his cheek as we walked back to the room.

"It's fine. I wanted to treat the most important girl in my life to a nice dinner that's all." He said as he twirled me around.

"I really enjoyed being around you." I said as he brought me into his arms, holding me close.

"You know you can tell me whatever your feeling right. I promise I feel the same about you." He said looking into my eyes.

"Your a really great friend Jide. I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know if it's something more than a friendship but your the best part of my every day." I said as he smiled.

"I love you." He said leaning down and connecting our lips as I closed my eyes and savoured the moment of pure Bliss and happiness I felt.

As we split apart though everything around me went blank and I was blinded by a bright light until I was sat at a table and at the other end stood JJ and..... Charlotte.

"So guys like you know, me and Charlotte are closer than ever and we have decided to start dating." He said as everyone cheered but JJ looked at me just as he did before we kissed.

"Jules what do you think?" He asked with a smile as everyone turned towards me.

The words seemed to get stuck in my mouth. I wanted to give him my approval but I couldn't seem to say the things I wanted to say.

"Wait don't you like us dating." Charlotte asked with a glare as I gulped but before I could answer again I was blinded by the same white light shining on me.

This time though I was taken to an unfamiliar place. I was sat on a bench overlooking an altar beautifully decorated with white roses.

"Who thought I would be the one to try and get married first?" JJ asked sitting down next to me. He was dressed in a black tux and he looked so handsome.

"Or could have been us, but now I'm getting married to someone else. If only you could have actually realised your own feelings. I loved you Jules and I had to know from others that you like me. I don't know why you still pretend that all we wanted was to be friends when you know both of us want something more." He said looking at the altar as tears glazed his eyes.

"JJ..." I said as he shook his head.

"It's too late Jules. I think like you said we were better off as friends. You know I actually thought I could get through this wedding without thinking about you but you had to spoil it by telling everyone you like me. You tell them now, when I'm about to marry someone else. I'm embarrassed and more importantly you embarrassed Charlotte too, she doesn't deserve this." He said standing up.

"I don't want to talk with you or see you ever again. This is goodbye." He said walking away as I was left speechless as to what had just happened.

Before I could get up and call for him , again everything went blank and all I could hear where whispers from all my friends saying they hate me.

XIX

I woke up from that nightmare and caught my breath. I looked around panicking as I realized I was in my couch in my apartment.

"Oooh finally your up. How much did you train with JJ, I swear you never take naps." Talia said walking into view and sitting down next to me.

"Fuck me that was an intense dream. Remind me never to take naps again." I said putting my head in my hands as she looked at me concerned.