Chapter 20.

Juliana's POV

When I woke up the next day I was I unfamiliar settings. I panicked for a second before seeing Trevor walk out topless in a towel tied around his waist.

"Morning sleepyhead." He said with a smile as he dried himself off with another towel.

"Morning , how the hell did I end up here." I asked in my groggy voice.

"Well after Mr.KSI came back you both let's say had an argument because he was being rude towards me. He then stormed out and then you asked me to bring you back here and the rest well you can see what you did." He said showing me various hickeys on his neck and chest and long scratches on his back.

"Fuck me, this is why I don't drink a lot." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Hey nothing bad happened, you know what take the tablets on the table next to you and freshen up, I'll make us breakfast." Trevor said with a smile as he put on his clothes and walked out of his room after leaving me a dry towel.

I got up and stretched my aching muscles and walked into the bathroom. I freshened up and took a quick hot shower trying to get rid of the aches in my body. After my shower I came back out and saw my top from last night had a drink stain on it. Fuck me.

"Trevor do you have a hoodie or a top I could borrow. Mine has a stain on." I asked him peeking my head out the door to see him cooking breakfast.

"Yeah one second." He said removing his apron and walking back into his room.

He went to his wardrobe and passed me one of his t-shirts to wear and looked at me up and down before walking back out to see him setting up the table for breakfast.

"Thanks for the clothes and the breakfast." I said politely before sitting down on one of the chairs.

"It's fine, it's the least I can do for a beautiful girl like you." He said kissing my cheek and passing me a plate of toast and jam and a cereal bowl.

"It isn't much but I did what I could with what I had." He said pouring both of us a cup of tea each.

"Thanks I really appreciate it." I said with a smile spreading the jam on the toast.

"So I've been thinking about this for a while but do you want to like maybe go out for lunch today, not like a casual one but like a date." He asked with a smile holding my hand in his.

"Uh..sure I'll go back to mine after this and maybe you can come pick me up." I questioned as he gave my hand a squeeze.

"You know it really surprises me that a girl like you is still single. Your smart, beautiful and famous, like your the perfect girl." He said with a chuckle.

"I don't know, no one has ever made me like them to a stage of me wanting to be more than friends." I said lying as I couldn't tell him I liked JJ like that, not after all the things that happened yesterday.

"What about you, how are you still single." I asked him as he chuckled.

"I had a girlfriend and we end the relationship a while ago. It just didn't work out, our interests didn't match." He said as we finished up our breakfast.

After breakfast we sat on the couch for a while , just chatting casually when I decided it was time for me to talk to him about last night.

"So what happened last night at the party, the last thing I remember is kissing you and JJ arriving." I said as he sighed.

"Well after that it was going well until JJ interrupted us while we were dancing. He went on about how I was a Fuckboy and not good enough for you. You then started defending me and cussed him out, so he stormed out and then everyone didn't want to party anymore. Then we came back here and yeah we slept together." He said as I nodded.