Chapter 4.

Juliana's POV

"So everybody already confirmed that they are coming right." Talia asked.

"Yup." I said seeing the messages from all our friends saying that they would come to party tonight.

"Is all the alcohol sorted." She asked.

"Yup." I said. I had already brought the alcohol for the party.

"Did the DJ and caterer confirm they are coming." Talia asked.

"Yup." I said giving her my biggest smile. Everything was ready for JJ's party tonight.

"So come on let's go over to Simon's and tell him all the plans for tonight." She said excitedly grabbing my hand and walking out next door to Simon and JJ's apartment.

Talia knocked on the door in our secret code like knock. We had made it up because then JJ and Simon would know it was us and not some random fans who had figured out where they lived.

"Hey girls." Simon greeted as he opened the door and let us in.

"Hey Simon." I said giving him a fist bump before Talia gave a quick kiss to her boyfriend.

"So tonight the party starts at 8 and all you have to do is bring him over to our apartment." Talia said him as we all sat down on the couch.

"Fine. He just got back early in the morning. He probably jet lagged so he won't wake up till later." Simon said as Talia cuddled into his side.

"Yeah he had to come back alone too the poor thing." I sighed. He had messaged me that Mams and Steve were on a earlier flight.

"Oh look at you being all concerned for you boyfriend." Simon said with a chuckle.

"He is not my boyfriend Minter so shut it. We are just very good friends.
Just like us." I said as Simon and Talia laughed.

We then sat around on the couch as we watched the last Sidemen Sunday which had just gone up. It was pretty funny to be fair and we ended up laughing our hearts out.

"Can you guys shut up." JJ groaned as he walked out from his room. He looked half asleep, I think he woke up hearing our laughter.

"Hey JJ how was the flight." Talia asked as JJ sat down next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"It was good. I'm glad I'm back home." JJ said sighing. He had been away in America for almost 4 months because of the fight.

"Cheer up, we have a party tonight." I whispered to him with a chuckle.

"I'll be excited then, now I'm just tired fam." He said groggily.

"Go sleep then." I said patting his cheek.

"I would have if you hadn't been so loud." He said giggling and rubbing his eyes to get more awake.

"Nah go sleep, me and Talia are going back to ours anyway." I said as he nodded.

"Take care , I'll talk to you later." JJ said giving a kiss on my forehead before excusing himself and walking back in.

"Come on then, we have decorations to do." I said pulling Talia up from the couch ending her little cuddle session with Simon. She huffed and followed me out after giving her boyfriend a hug.

"When are Gee and Freya coming over?" She asked as we got back to our apartment and saw the huge pile of decorations on our floor.

"They said they would be here at about 4." I said checking the time and it had just turned three.